Hilton Bandung
$45
$33
Priceline
1,603 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepurnawarman restaurantdouble queenswimming poolspacious roompaskal hypersquaretrain stationhyper squarenice hotelkids clubexcellent staynice poollate checkspecial thankspleasant staybusiness tripbuffet breakfast
Reviewed June 14, 2009

I stayed here with my family (4 person) in the Deluxe 2 Queen and it was great. I really love the location as it is located by the Paskal Hyper Square where there is a large food court with a lot of stands offering a wide variety of food. The swimming pool and the fitness center located on the sixth floor is great just like what the other reviews described. The room is very roomy with a wide screen LCD TV. The bathroom doesn't have a bath tub which is a bad thing for a hotel of this price. It is also kind of a strange thing for the bathroom to have no lock and is only covered with a motorized blind covering the separating glass between the bathroom from the bedroom. But I will definitely stay here again as I am staying here next week.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2009

I stayed for a night in Hilton Bandung.
Service at the reception desk is good and quite fast.
The Deluxe room is very large with modern-style. A bit surprise when I did not find a bath-tub.

The hotel location is very easily reached from the tollroad. For your info, Bandung's streets are somewhat complicated, with so many one-way streets there.

However, the location itself is like a two-sides of a coin. It's easily reached, but it's located on the barren location of Bandung, very different with the other sides of Bandung which very green and cozy. You won't find beautiful architecture landmarks or houses near the hotel.

The room service is quick, also there no complaints on the restaurant.
Will surely stay here again should I visit Bandung.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2009

Brand new hotel with above average room size but some service still not up to Hilton big name. We're check in on a weekday & the reception are quite good because it doesn't took us long to get up to our room. the room is big with up to date design such as big window overlooking the bath area. the bath room itself is just a rain shower with no bathtup & that's the downside since I'm expecting one especially in the hotel with such a big name. On the next day, we want our room to be clean up when we went for breakfast but finding that our room still looking the same as before....I guess the housekeeping are busy but the hotel occupancy are below 50% & I don't know why they are not up to the service level that I expected. I am still hoping they would give the guest the service level that their big name have.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2009

just got back last weekend, new hotel, modern design, the room is big, but with fake designer coffee table and office chair. i don't know why hilton can use a fake design stuff!. but my biggest complain is the aircon is not working, the staff try to fix it, takes around 30 minutes, and then they said they need few hours to fix it. the staff don't even gave me another room.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2009

The holiday with My Extended Family and friend in hilton was very pleasant.The room was so huge and clean. Check-in that was very efficient and fast, 2 of Queen Size Bed that was big really in the recommendation for you who went on holiday with the extended family.

That was necessary in paid attention to this hotel only the service that was more inefficient by relying that was named by them with "MAGIC", they took a several time when u requesting even for one extra bathtowel.

Need more variety choice of Breakfast. Overall the hotel is Great!!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family