“Modern Designed Homy Hotel”
Review of Hilton Bandung

Hilton Bandung
Ranked #7 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
“Modern Designed Homy Hotel”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

i was here with my hubby and 2y old son for 7 days. Lucky me, i got a good pool view from 9th floor. At the first night, from my room i can see a wedding ceremony at the pool, a beautiful scenery. The hotel is clean, cozy and comfy. It even smells good. They have friendly staff, good tasting food, and a lot of parking lot . I think the location is not good enough because we need car/public transportations to reach most malls, factory outlets and famous culinary destination in Bandung. Also a little annoying, the pool area is under reconstruction, where it would be better if they doing at night when there is no guest in pool.
Anyway, i just felt like home. It very nice hotel..

Room Tip: asking room facing swimming pool for the best scenery
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear titilukluk,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will assist us in further upgrading our guest services and facilities.
I do apologies for your experience on the pool which was having only a minor project of repairing the meeting room gutter.

I am otherwise pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

+62-22-86066888

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Hilton hotel located in the famous Paskal (Pasir Kaliki road). One of the interest point in Bandung. Btw the road name is HOS Tjokroaminoto, Bandung. Infront, there is the famous Sate Kardjan restaurant, you should check it out. Lets check in to the hotel.
The lobby is modern designed, I think quite new building. it has spacious, well design lobby. The front desk is well designed. I got at 12th floor. Entering the room, the room its spacious. I ask for twin bed, the bed is big enough for 2 adult or 3 children. I think the room space is about 40 sqm. Well designed, well furnished, complete set of room. The bath room has see glass window where you can see people taking bath inside. But don't worry, it has curtain, so you could close it up for your convinience. Big LED tv, 37 inch with cable tv. Mini bar, etc. The room is very clean, except the carpet when I arrived, it's not that clean. It still has some kind of sewings left over. Beside that its all clean. The bath itself is spacious. It has a bathup in the middle close to the curtain, then it got private toliet and shower booth. Overall everything is clean.
The staff, they are all very friendly. On the 6th floor it has swimming pool.
In the lobby, there is restaurant. The food is delicious, and many choices. Try the Nasi Goreng, its good. If you travel with children, the price cover for 2 adult, 3 children 5 years below. 6 to 12 years pay 50% of normal buffet price which is 125,000 per person. But usually they wont charge your 3 children under 12 years.
The room price is premium, means above average. It's quite expensive. I mean you could get cheaper price with same level of hotel with this in Bandung.
All in all, I'd say I give 4 out 5.

Cons:
Sometime y have to wait for hours for your room to be ready. The carpet, its not that clean, or maybe the house keeping forgot to vacum it.

Room Tip: Ask for room facing north, you'll see swimming pool, north paskal scenery, plane landing and tak...
Dear Andrea B,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and comments regarding all our facilities and

In regards of dirty carpet, I have talked to the Department concerned and has been informed to avoid similar occurance in the future. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

The Team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

+62-22-86066888
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My family just got back from Bandung from a 4D3N stay at the Hilton Bandung. The experience staying at the said hotel was great to say the least. We opted our stay to the Exec Lounge and it was the best idea I have made. I am travelling with my mu who is 70 yrs old and the staffs were very attentive, paying attention to our every needs. I cannot find any faults . The checking in was very prompt, cleanliness of the room, in fact the entire hotel was immaculate. I would like to thank the staffs for making my trip a memorable one. Well done!!

Room Tip: opt for Exec Lounge room on the 11th and 12th floor where you can have breakfast, afternoon tea and...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear abdularis,

Thank you for choosing your stay and Hilton Bandung and taking your time to provide your feedback for us.
Your comment regarding Executive Lounge which is located on 11th floor is really motivating us to give better service to our guest. A healthy breakfast is provided over there for those who are really pay attention to their health. The place is quiet, ambiance is very cozy, suitable for a guest who needs a peaceful and a personal touch from the staff.

Once again, thank you and I with the Team is looking forward to welcome you and your family to come to Hilton Bandung in the near future.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

With a relatively high room rate, there's minimum in room amenities that i found. No room slipper, no desk stationary, no toothbrush/paste, vanity kit. Those are small things but even the smaller hotel have it as a standard. But the room is among the best in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Rita W,

I noted your comment in regards of room amenities in the room, it is unfortunately not part of the standard set up but is always available upon request.

SIncerely yours,

62-22-86066888
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stayed at Hilton for my brother's wedding. We stayed there for 6 nights. I love everything about this hotel especially the staff. They were super friendly, always smiling, very helpful and quick response.
They always cleaned my room without I put the room service sign.
I was with my 2 little kids, it was hard when you're travelling with 2 little kids but the staff helped me to look after and entertained my kids especially the staff were in Food & Beverage department. The friendliest staff I've ever met.
I felt like home during my stay at the Hilton. When I checked-out, I missed the hotel. It's the best Hilton experience I've ever had compared with any other Hilton hotels.
If I go to Bandung I'm definetely going back to this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank ZLASE
Dear Zlase,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Really appreciated for recognising our staff from Housekeeping and especially from Food & Beverage Department.
Our Kids Klub on 6th floor has so many activities on the weekend and will make your kids' day more amazing.

The Team and I look forward to be able to welcome you and your family back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Manchester, United States
Reviewed September 18, 2013

As my first visit to Bandung, I have to say that my stay here was simply wonderful. The staff here is by far the best that I have witnessed. They are kind, jovial, and always willing to go that extra mile which made the stay much more comfortable. Thank you Hilton Bandung!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Abhist D,

I am extremely pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

It was great to stayed at Hilton Bandung Hotel , although I spent for 1 nite only. So I haven't get any chance to use any facilities such as spa and whirpool, etc... Looking forward to stay at other Hiltons Hotel allover the world... :) I'm sure there will be more great things to find out as well...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Yenny T
Dear Yenny T,

The Team and I hope you are able to come again and enjoy the "Hilton Difference" some other time in the near future.