“The best!!”

Ranked #7 of 226 Hotels in Bandung
Singapore, Singapore
“The best!!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My family just got back from Bandung from a 4D3N stay at the Hilton Bandung. The experience staying at the said hotel was great to say the least. We opted our stay to the Exec Lounge and it was the best idea I have made. I am travelling with my mu who is 70 yrs old and the staffs were very attentive, paying attention to our every needs. I cannot find any faults . The checking in was very prompt, cleanliness of the room, in fact the entire hotel was immaculate. I would like to thank the staffs for making my trip a memorable one. Well done!!

Room Tip: opt for Exec Lounge room on the 11th and 12th floor where you can have breakfast, afternoon tea and...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear abdularis,

Thank you for choosing your stay and Hilton Bandung and taking your time to provide your feedback for us.
Your comment regarding Executive Lounge which is located on 11th floor is really motivating us to give better service to our guest. A healthy breakfast is provided over there for those who are really pay attention to their health. The place is quiet, ambiance is very cozy, suitable for a guest who needs a peaceful and a personal touch from the staff.

Once again, thank you and I with the Team is looking forward to welcome you and your family to come to Hilton Bandung in the near future.

+62 22 86066888

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed September 24, 2013

With a relatively high room rate, there's minimum in room amenities that i found. No room slipper, no desk stationary, no toothbrush/paste, vanity kit. Those are small things but even the smaller hotel have it as a standard. But the room is among the best in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Rita W,

I noted your comment in regards of room amenities in the room, it is unfortunately not part of the standard set up but is always available upon request.
I am otherwise pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

SIncerely yours,

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stayed at Hilton for my brother's wedding. We stayed there for 6 nights. I love everything about this hotel especially the staff. They were super friendly, always smiling, very helpful and quick response.
They always cleaned my room without I put the room service sign.
I was with my 2 little kids, it was hard when you're travelling with 2 little kids but the staff helped me to look after and entertained my kids especially the staff were in Food & Beverage department. The friendliest staff I've ever met.
I felt like home during my stay at the Hilton. When I checked-out, I missed the hotel. It's the best Hilton experience I've ever had compared with any other Hilton hotels.
If I go to Bandung I'm definetely going back to this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank ZLASE
Dear Zlase,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Really appreciated for recognising our staff from Housekeeping and especially from Food & Beverage Department.
Our Kids Klub on 6th floor has so many activities on the weekend and will make your kids' day more amazing.

The Team and I look forward to be able to welcome you and your family back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Manchester, United States
Reviewed September 18, 2013

As my first visit to Bandung, I have to say that my stay here was simply wonderful. The staff here is by far the best that I have witnessed. They are kind, jovial, and always willing to go that extra mile which made the stay much more comfortable. Thank you Hilton Bandung!

Dear Abhist D,

I am extremely pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed September 17, 2013

It was great to stayed at Hilton Bandung Hotel , although I spent for 1 nite only. So I haven't get any chance to use any facilities such as spa and whirpool, etc... Looking forward to stay at other Hiltons Hotel allover the world... :) I'm sure there will be more great things to find out as well...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Yenny T
Dear Yenny T,

The Team and I hope you are able to come again and enjoy the "Hilton Difference" some other time in the near future.

Triesenberg, Liechtenstein
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I stayed at this Hotel for one night due to our Educational Fair here. Started off with a Lunch, the Fair, Dinner and the next day Breakfast. The food is excellent. I got a chance to speak to the executive chef who also prepared a traditional soup for me (finally something spicy) and the staff as a whole was very helpful and informative (especially with a curios hotelier such as myself). I got to check out the rest of the hotel in the evening... unfortunately I did not get to use the pool.. but if you go there you must!! Close to the pool was a kids play area that seemed supervised, so I guess it's also great for families staying here. Great place and can recommend it for a short stay. Unfortunately not the largest cuisine selection therefore a longer stay requires you to try out other restaurants around town. Thank you :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear Manuel B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am pleased to note that you were happy with your overall experience especially the food that prepared by our Executive Chef, thank you for recognising our staff.

I hope you will come to visit Hilton Bandung again and enjoy our facilities such as a pool and enjoying our Italian cuisine at Fresco Retaurant just beside the Kids Klub which is located at 6th floor.

Singapore
Reviewed September 16, 2013

A very pleasant and happy experience over the 3 nights for me and family. Courteous and sincere, helpful staff. Room service was quick and efficient. So were teh staff at eh Concierge. I would suggest free internet in near future?

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Gerard Jude N,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Especially for Room Service and Concierge staff.
I noted your concern regarding the internet, for your information we provide a free internet in our Public Area which can be accessed 24 hours and you may ask our staff for assistance.

I am otherwise pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung.