“Hilton Bandung”

Ranked #9 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
Jurong Town, null, Singapore
“Hilton Bandung”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Super spacious room, comfortable 2 queen size beds & love the marble tiles! Foods are delicious and excellent service at both lobby & executive lounge. Good room service. We got the room at the 12th floor with good pool view.. We enjoyed our stay there.. My 2 kids love playing around at the large lobby area...

The surprise Birthday Cake from the hotel is simply delicious... :)

Location is good too. Near to most malls & factory outlets by car. Will recommend to our relatives & friends.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear SueFiz,

Further to your recent stay with us at the Hilton Bandung, I hereby would like to thank you for your time taken in filling out this online review. I am very happy to see you enjoyed your overall stayed and very much looking forward to welcome you back some time in the near future to Hilton Bandung.

Best regards,
scott.wilson@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Manama, Bahrain
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The best hotel I stayed in Bandung. Spacious room, my favourate meal, breakfast. I very much want to stay every time I visit Bandung if the rate shoot up after I stayed twice. The location is not perfect, but you can easily get a taxi to where you want to go. The pickup at the railway station was very helpful.

Room Tip: Do not take rooms facing road.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Alghawas,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us. The Team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back soon to Hilton Bandung.

Jakarta
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Like to compare Hilton with Trans Hotel Bandung, as they both are the new 5 star hotels in Bandung.

Lobby: Hilton has the bigger and grand lobby, while Trans has smaller but a little more luxury style.

Room: In size Hilton wins by far. The twin bed in Hilton are queens, while Trans are singles. But Trans is full carpet, while Hilton partly.

Breakfast: About the same quality

Swimming Pool: Trans has white sands & slides for kids to play, good for family. Hilton just usual pool, but they have these unique gazebos by the pool which quite nice to relax in.

Lounge/ Bar: Hilton only has a little bar in the lobby with weird position & a little restaurant next too swim pool. Trans has this resto & lounge on the top level which is quite nice, plus a proper lounge in the lobby.

In conclusion they both equally good with owns plus n minus points, and both have enough reasons to be stayed; but with the big gap in pricing which Hilton is much better, around 35-40% diff, I think Hilton is the better choice.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing North, no. ends with 14-20; such as 1014, 1015, etc. They are facing the pool...
1 Thank Alhan
Dear Alhan,

Thank very much for a wonderful review of Hilton Bandung. We are striving to give only the best service to our guests. I am very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcome you back soon to Hilton Bandung.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed August 13, 2013

- Staff take long time to complete a task. - Luggage was not delivered for nearly 30min. We had to go down to the lobby collect our own luggage. - rooms amenities was not complete during check-in. Other days amenities not replenish. - Sometime had to call more than once to speed up delivery process.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Chee Heng C,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and taking your time to provide us with the feedback. I have noted your comment in regards to bell service and room amenities request. Kindly rest assured that I have discussed this with my Operations Team to avoid simlar occurrence in the future.

I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung in the near future.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed August 13, 2013

One of enjoyable experience during my holiday. I love the attitude of the front desk staff (Sakinah), cheerful and nice person.
Very spacious (executive) room and facing to the pool. The bathroom also great, luxurious and well maintain.

Since i stayed in executive room, i eligible to enjoy the executive lounge (many benefits we can get in executive lounge), however i only have a chance to visit the lounge for breakfast. Not many menu for the Breakfast, but it's ok... since my aim in Bandung is to enjoy the culinary outside the hotel (Mandarin, Hopeng, Martabak San Francisco, Paskal Food Market, Kartika Sari, Food street, etc), and yes, the hotel is surrounded with best culinary destination.

Last but not least, I would recommend people to stay here....

Room Tip: Please avoid room facing to Paskal
2 Thank yuzajouxa
Dear yuzayakuza,

Thank you very much for you kind review of Hilton Bandung. I am very pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us. The Team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back in Hilton Bandung soon.

Best regards,
scott.wilson@hilton.con
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was stay here for 1 night in executive room with spacious and very clean room.
The bathroom is so fabolous!
The view from my room straight to the beautiful swiming pool

I enjoyed the breakfast in the executive lounge, eventhough the menu is very limited

• Stayed August 2013
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Margaretaaaa,

I am extremely pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Jakarta-Indonesia
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Sorry to say this as what mention in the Title. It is a very nice hotel , a 5 stars hotel but I have a disappointment in the time of check In. I booked the hotel through agoda, at the time when I do booking the room is offered with 2 types 1 king size bed or 2 queen size bed.Since I'm coming with my child I ordered for 2 queen size bed without bfast. So at the day when I do check in, the staff told me there is no queen room is available for me. So offered me for an upgrade to executive single king. I rejected this I don't need the upgrade I need my 2 queen beds as what I booked for. After several rejection from the staff, I insisted I wanted my room. After couples of minutes then The staff ok I have one cancelled room but it is on the smoking floor, no other room available.
Left me no option to just accepted what she offered. This is a very disappointment for me, since I'm staying at 5 star hotels even a budget hotels never failed on what I have booked and pay for.

The room is very big size with 2 queen bed, big bathroom. But the amenities received in the room is not complete. I think this is another minus point for the services in this hotel. The hotels has a good swimming pool on the 6th floor and it's not to deep a family kind of swimming pool.
Location is in the city center a lot of good foods nearby and next to Paskal Hypersquare where a big food court is there with lots of options.

Overall a good location hotel, good room, but bad services

Room Tip: 2 queen bed room is a must for family travel.
Dear Fendy_14,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, it is however with much regret to learn that were not satisfied with the room assignment. I have shared your comment with the concern Department Head to avoud similar occurrence in the future. Therefore, please accept my sincere apologize for any inconvenience caused.

In regards to the bathroom amenities, we only set up as our standard but however they are always availabe upon request. Despite your less than perfect stay, I look forward to be able to welcome you back some time in the near future.