“Slow service”
Review of Hilton Bandung

Ranked #9 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed August 13, 2013

- Staff take long time to complete a task. - Luggage was not delivered for nearly 30min. We had to go down to the lobby collect our own luggage. - rooms amenities was not complete during check-in. Other days amenities not replenish. - Sometime had to call more than once to speed up delivery process.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Chee Heng C,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and taking your time to provide us with the feedback. I have noted your comment in regards to bell service and room amenities request. Kindly rest assured that I have discussed this with my Operations Team to avoid simlar occurrence in the future.

I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung in the near future.

Kind regards,

There are newer reviews for Hilton Bandung

Reviewed August 13, 2013

One of enjoyable experience during my holiday. I love the attitude of the front desk staff (Sakinah), cheerful and nice person.
Very spacious (executive) room and facing to the pool. The bathroom also great, luxurious and well maintain.

Since i stayed in executive room, i eligible to enjoy the executive lounge (many benefits we can get in executive lounge), however i only have a chance to visit the lounge for breakfast. Not many menu for the Breakfast, but it's ok... since my aim in Bandung is to enjoy the culinary outside the hotel (Mandarin, Hopeng, Martabak San Francisco, Paskal Food Market, Kartika Sari, Food street, etc), and yes, the hotel is surrounded with best culinary destination.

Last but not least, I would recommend people to stay here....

Room Tip: Please avoid room facing to Paskal
2  Thank yuzajouxa

Dear yuzayakuza,

Thank you very much for you kind review of Hilton Bandung. I am very pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us. The Team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back in Hilton Bandung soon.

Best regards,
scott.wilson@hilton.con

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was stay here for 1 night in executive room with spacious and very clean room.
The bathroom is so fabolous!
The view from my room straight to the beautiful swiming pool

I enjoyed the breakfast in the executive lounge, eventhough the menu is very limited

• Stayed: August 2013
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear Margaretaaaa,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
I am extremely pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Sorry to say this as what mention in the Title. It is a very nice hotel , a 5 stars hotel but I have a disappointment in the time of check In. I booked the hotel through agoda, at the time when I do booking the room is offered with 2 types 1 king size bed or 2 queen size bed.Since I'm coming with my child I ordered for 2 queen size bed without bfast. So at the day when I do check in, the staff told me there is no queen room is available for me. So offered me for an upgrade to executive single king. I rejected this I don't need the upgrade I need my 2 queen beds as what I booked for. After several rejection from the staff, I insisted I wanted my room. After couples of minutes then The staff ok I have one cancelled room but it is on the smoking floor, no other room available.
Left me no option to just accepted what she offered. This is a very disappointment for me, since I'm staying at 5 star hotels even a budget hotels never failed on what I have booked and pay for.

The room is very big size with 2 queen bed, big bathroom. But the amenities received in the room is not complete. I think this is another minus point for the services in this hotel. The hotels has a good swimming pool on the 6th floor and it's not to deep a family kind of swimming pool.
Location is in the city center a lot of good foods nearby and next to Paskal Hypersquare where a big food court is there with lots of options.

Overall a good location hotel, good room, but bad services

Room Tip: 2 queen bed room is a must for family travel.

Dear Fendy_14,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, it is however with much regret to learn that were not satisfied with the room assignment. I have shared your comment with the concern Department Head to avoud similar occurrence in the future. Therefore, please accept my sincere apologize for any inconvenience caused.

In regards to the bathroom amenities, we only set up as our standard but however they are always availabe upon request. Despite your less than perfect stay, I look forward to be able to welcome you back some time in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Room is fresh nice clean with five star quality. Spacious room and bathroom. Nice swimming pool. Service is excellent. Everybody has great attitude.

The only setback is the restaurant area that needs more attention on the floor cleanliness as some customers dropped their food on the floor and was not immediately cleaned.
Other than that, everything is really nice. Would really recommend this hotel to stay in Bandung.

• Stayed: August 2013
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear Amanda S,

I am pleased to note that you were happy with your overall experience, despite the restaurant service cleanliness.
The Team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I was recently in Bandung for work and was a guest at the Hilton Bandung for 16 days. The staff were friendly and helpful and went out of there way to make my long stay as comfortable as possible. Both the Purnawarman and Fresco restaurants offer a fabulous menu with great tasting food. But, after 16 days a traveler can get tired of hotel restaurant food. Thank goodness for room service. Their french fries were just the right touch for this American who was missing the tastes of home. The hotel is conveniently located to some of Bandung's greatest shopping spots. The concierge was extremely helpful in getting us a taxi within minutes. I highly recommend this hotel, whether you find yourself in Bandung for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Karen C

Dear Karen C,

I am extremely pleased to see you enjoyed during your long stay with us, however it is always be part of our commitment to make your stay become a memorable one.
And I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

GENERAL MANAGER

Reviewed August 5, 2013

maybe i'm in a bad luck when i came to this hotel for the first time when i enter, i see a great room that is ideal for family vacation and business, i see a prospect but then i check, the seat on the "office" side is already degraded so bad it look awful there are no slippers in the room, which is very important cause the room floor is cold. luckily i bring my own sandals, so i don't bother to ask. it just show how thoughtful the hotel is. the MAGIC button that i think is a differentiation from other hotel is not working, no one pick up. if u want to make a room order, better go directly to the room service button. when i'm checking out, i was about to be charged with a mini bar consumption that i'm not consuming, it take some time to explain how i do not consume the mini bar, its annoying. Overall, if u need a good room, great view and nothing else. this is the one for u. If u need thoughtfulness, out of ordinary service, and all that five stars hotel offer, u might have to find another. but again, maybe i'm in my bad luck. Hilton shouldn't be that bad.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Iqbal Fahmi F,

Firstly we wish to apologise that your stay did not meet the levels it should have. I have noted your comment in regards to the seat at working table area, the unworking MAGIC Button, slippers are not available and the unconsumed Minibar in the room.

Your comments are much appreciated and will assist us in further upgrading our guest services and facilities. I am following through with our Operations Team today to ensure we take action on these and therefore provide a higher level of service in the future.
Once again I wish to offer you my sincere apologies for our shortcomings.
Despite your less than perfect stay, the Team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Sincerely yours,