“best hotel in bandung”

Hilton Bandung
Ranked #7 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed December 8, 2012

overall is great...
i went there several times for business
room is great, clean, modern with the big flat screen tv, with the good channel
wifi is working great...
food is the best in bandungs hotels... the serve all different kind and delicious food... very great...
it also have piano played for
pool is great
staff is very nice, they all responsive and polite

its bcome vacation eventhough i was there for business

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I was here for two nights on a work-related trip and found the hotel inconsistent. I stayed on the executive floor and my room was nice with a very comfortable bed. However the internet didn't work properly in the room, which was a great inconvenience for me, and despite many requests the hotel seemed incapable of getting it fixed. Also it was hard to figure out how to work the shower and the instructions provided are inadequate.
Some staff were very helpful but others were not. It seemed to take a very long time to sort out difficulties.
It would be odd to be here for pleasure, as no tourist information was available.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Dear Ert53,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I noted your dissatisfaction with our shower instruction and internet connection in the room, as well as the team member services. Kindly rest assured that I have shared your comment with my Operations Team in order to provide you and all of our guests better service in the future.

Despite your less than perfect stay, The Team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights for a friend's wedding, and we wished we had stayed here throughout the 5 days whilst our stay in Bandung. First of all, the architecture and the interiors here are stunning. Checking in and out was a breeze. We stayed in the king deluxe room with a pool view, and we loved it. I think this is one of the best views of the hotel rooms offered in this property, apart from the undulating volcanoes in the far distant. Rooms are very spacious, well maintained, towels are freshly laundered - and very white :) Just one downside - the sanitary fitting for the shower though is quite unfriendly - we had a difficulty to balance the hot and cold water during our stay there. There was a manual instruction that was mounted on the wall, but my take is, if it is just a simple shower lever fitting, the operator could have gone for a much simpler one. Food here is quite excellent - the cappucino in the all day dining is something that you will enjoy sipping twice a day whilst enjoying the December rain and breeze, the sate is really, really good, sumptuous buffet spread, and the crab salad at the Fresco restaurant is definitely something that you will need to order. The pasta dishes however, are not that fantastic to me and husband's liking, their margherita pizza though, was delicious. All in all, facilities offered here are really well maintained and well serviced- this includes the clean, and cozy pool with the cabanas (please note, this is a super child friendly pool, from 0.9m to 1.2m deep), as well as the gym and the steam-sauna rooms. I also tried the JIWA spa, which I really enjoyed and again, rooms are well maintained and service here is excellent.

If you plan to stay in Bandung, be it on the weekends, or a week's break, stay at the Bandung Hilton, and you would not regret it.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ayuni_Aziz

Dear Ayuni_Aziz,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.I have noted your comment in regards to the shower temperature and its operating instruction. Your comment is highly appreciated and will assist us in further upgrading our guest services and facilities.

Despite your shower experience, I am totally pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

i've been to many 7 stars hotels around the world, and yet Hilton bandung is by far the BEST hotel i've stayed. From the bell boy, reception, check in and check out > excellent. The matress and pillows are the best that i've slept in ( hilton bandung provide 9 good pillows in the ultra spacious 2 queen bed deluxe room). The toiletries are awesome (colgate toothpaste!). The only setback is the internet access in the bedrooms and no brownsugar, otherwise it's PERFECT. Great Value for money..

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear Nora786

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at Hilton Bandung! I am so glad you were able to experience our authentic Hilton hospitality. The Team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The room is huge, the two queen beds is perfect for a family..Both beds and pillows are very comfy..
The only setback is the tired-looking carpet, it looks like it's been there for ages and not being cleaned. A sofa addition would be nice too, instead of just 1 work chair..
The one thing I like the most is the hospitality offered by the staff..truly 5 stars
I'd definitely go back and try the breakfast...*some say it's incredible*

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Dear siZk,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I have noted your comment in regards to teh carpet in the room. Your comment is highly appreciated and will assist us in further upgrading our guest facilities.

I am otherwise pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Hilton Bandung is located somewhat away from the ‘alun-alun’ city centre and very close (600 meters ) to the train station with direct connections to Jogyakarta (a 8 hours train ride). The place is a modern building. Much glass is used for the design ( our room on the 11th floor had glass from floor to ceiling). The hotel has a fantastic swimming pool area with a big gym (various treadmills, bikes, weights and machines).
We decided for an executive room including access to the Excecutive Lounge. This turned out to be a good choice as the lounge is not only providing a nice breakfast (cereals, fruit, eggs fresh prepared, some hot dishes and cheese), afternoon tea (with sweet and savoury snacks) and between 18.00 – 20.00 drinks (free choice of beer, wine and some cocktails with a nice selection of food. Enough to serve as a meal).
Staff is extreme helpful, well trained and attentive. They are really a team of professionals.
The only major problem this hotel is facing is it’s internet connection. Due to a failure in their computer system the staff was not able (for 90 minutes) to provide us a room and even later the internet in the lounge was of a poor, poor quality. The staff immediately tried to solve the problem but without succes and their is no complimentary internet in the room. This is not any more of this time, Hilton management! However, these were the only minus points. The rest was top!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear JAEMH,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I really appreciate your comment in regards to the free internet connection, and it is on progress in order to provide you better service.

Despite the internet connection, I am very pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Stayed here for the 2nd times during my business trip in November'12. When I thought that I already experienced the best hotel in Bandung (The Trans), then this one simply exceeding that. The room is very spacious (you could fill the whole family there) and the arrangement is cozy. The bathroom arrangement is also very nice. Internet service is fast but at additional charge (the only setback I had). But the best of it is their food, I spend my whole day at a meeting in the hotel and decided to take dinner in the hotel. At that time, it was a Indonesian food festival buffet dinner and the food surprisingly delicious. I'm quite surprise with the food's quality, since I don't expect it would be that good.
The service is perfect. During my stay I need some binding on my document, but the business center don't have the tools, however, the hotel staff was helping me in arrange the binding outside of the hotel and delivered the fully binded document to my room. This kind of service is always make difference between hotels.
Simply to say, if you're not on a budget, this one is a must try in Bandung.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear DenimSneaker,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am very pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us, especially with the food experience and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.