“wow great hotel”
Review of Mason Pine Hotel

Mason Pine Hotel
Ranked #28 of 231 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I love this hotel with good view and the location in the middle of elite housing complex. I will choice this hotel again when I come to bandung

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank jose s

Reviewed June 14, 2010

this is a beautiful hotel in a very location.. very peaceful and away from the noise and traffic of jakarta. went there for one night with four children, because we had read about all the weekend activities available for children there. on the day we arrived, we had called the hotel to tell them we will be reaching an hour before check-in; they said that won't be a problem at all. when we reached, neither of the rooms was ready - they denied having received a phone call from us, and we had to wait around for an hour for the rooms. also, despite the hotel's advertisements about all its weekend activities, there was hardly anything for the children to do - there was only one horse (all four children could not ride it) at the hotel, and the flying fox operator had "gone home" (this was at 3 in the afternoon). there were no other activities for children, even though the hotel had advertised a wide range of them.

on the plus side, rooms were comfortable and the pool was nice. the lake behind the pool was filled with garbage though, which definitely took away from the atmosphere.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
6  Thank another5
Reviewed February 5, 2010

Great place for business, family holiday and even just for relaxing, i really did enjoy when i've been there..

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Autum_r
Reviewed November 11, 2009

Just got back from a holiday...the hotel meet our expectation with clean & big room...the facilities can be said as the best out there..the only downside was the location a bit far from downtown but can also be an advantage because it far away from hectic & bustling city of Bandung especially during weekend...

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
5  Thank Zaxman
Reviewed June 18, 2009

I dont know how to describe bout this hotel, me and my friend just drove to Bandung and when we pass to toll gate, we read one banner which was mentioned about MASON PINE, i tried to searching through my BB storm and i found there is a lot of fun, but its not my 1st point to see and take a look. we dont want to go down to bandung since every weekend Bandung town will always crowded with all the cars and people from Jakarta, its terrible for moody people like us.. haha.. and this is the reason why we exit to toll Padalarang.

Hmm.. KotaBaru, nice name... we saw a big Green Pamphlet of Mason Pine it just 3 minutes from the toll gate, amazing!! sundial is here... hm..., there is a lot of tree and feels that we are entering an international township..., yes we're right!! this is a township complex...

one of the staff welcoming us and assist us for hotel tour and showing room, its very NICE hotel, its a wonderfull hotel in bandung... great!! its a right decision to stop by.
we stayed at 5th floor and facing to pool view.

We tried all games and activity in Mason Pine, especially the BOGEL.. wow lot of fun you know!!.. ATV and horse cart become our favorit games.. the swimming pool so big, olympic size, so we still have lot of space to have a water games without bothering other people.

ohh... one more thing, if you want to stay at this hotel, you better bring camera because lot of great angel that you can find out... just like us!! haha.. The food, service and the staff are great!! they give us a very good attention and respon, when i got problem with my WIFI internet, they help you as soon as fast the internet speedy...

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
3  Thank Dhedhe
Reviewed June 18, 2009

One of the best hotel, the facilities, the atmosphere and the best is its view.. You must try if you travel to bandung

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank M11NK
Reviewed June 8, 2009

It is a really excellent place for relaxation. The warm service that had been rendered by the service staff were awesome. They are so attentive and polite. The Hotel have a fantastic view which oversee the paddy field. Once I step into the Hotel, I just feel great. It is surroundded by full sports facilities until I don't even know which sports I need to play and coming to the night they have Pasar Senggol which was accompanied by live music under the star. While enjoying my seafood BBQ, I was stunned by the singer which have wonderful voice. The overall make me feel like I was in Bali but in reality is not Bali but BANDUNG. It's convenient for me now as I no need to travel to Bali to enjoy good view, I can do so in Mason Pine Bandung.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business