“Small and Nice”

Hotel Bumi Asih
Hotel Bumi Asih
Ranked #136 of 231 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed February 7, 2010

I went to bandung in a group of seven friends and we stayed at Bumi Asih for 5nights.The hotel is small, yet with a beautiful courtyard garden, you'll love its surrounding. The room is simple, the most important is the hot shower as Bandung is quite cold for asian like us. The management officers are friendly and we love having breakfast, as it overlooking the garden. Bumi Asih is located near to the town centre so we only walk to go to the shopping malls, e.g: oasis,the secret, Jonas Photo, Heritage, Cascade,Stamp etc.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 18, 2009

Stayed there in May 2008. The Deluxe Room was very nice and cozy compared to the Superior room which is in the old wing and definitely I won't recommend it. The breakfast has varieties and the place looked clean. However the entrance to the place is a busy road but walking distance to Jalan Riau where the FOs are located.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank Su4rilo
Reviewed February 15, 2009

I've been stayed at same rate hotel at Sukajadi street, then I decided to moved to this hotel because I felt that the service from previous hotel was very disappointing. Actually, I never try to choose Bumi Asih before as alternative, however after I arrived there it was different than my thoughts.
Room was okay, although a little bit old, but I give my thumbs up for the staffs. It was very enthusiast to guess needs. The location was rear of famous Gedung Sate, and only few meters you could stop by at almost dozen factory outlets. Don't worry about the food, because it is located in the centre of the town, so you'll never lost.
In the end when I left my ID Card there, the FO called me and they sent it back to Jakarta within 3 days. So, if you have a tight budget and want to spend in clean,quite, and comfortable hotel, just reserve this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank whizzJakarta