“Wonderful reasonable”

Serela Riau Bandung
Ranked #53 of 229 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here recently very nice hotel with a reasonable price. Very relaxing and great service. Breakfast and beberage was really good. Putri from the guest relations team was a great help while we stayed here. Any information we need was always handled and taken care of any request she would fulfil. Highly recommended hotel.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Ratu_Irma03, General Manager at Serela Riau Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Dear Mr. Deni Koswara

Warmest Greetings From Grand Serela Riau Bandung !

We should appreciate your review on Tripadvisor and we thank you for excellent review.
We should be glad to see you enjoy and happy for during stay with us, your review is a big awards and encourage for the best quality of service. We do our best to provide a service experience for each customer. That’s why your feedback is so important to us.

There are newer reviews for Serela Riau Bandung

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Unforgettable Holiday Moment with my Family, I'm from surabaya and it's a first time me and my family taking holiday in Bandung. Grand Serela staff help us to enjoy & guide the place for our visit. Thanks Grand Serela .....

Room Tip: Everywhere Room Is Good
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Ratu_Irma03, General Manager at Serela Riau Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Dear Mr. Erik H

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My first visit to Grand Serela. Upon reaching the airport, we were fetched by two of the hotel staff members who had kindly helped us with our heavy luggages into the car. The hotel was roughly about 20-30mins away from the airport. There are also great retail shops located nearby it, which I feel is convenient especially for a first-timers visit to the area. We were warmly welcomed into the hotel and soon after, showed to our rooms. Much to my surprise, the rooms we were in are very comfortable given that it was only a 3-star hotel. I was extremely impressed with the efficient service provided by the staff, especially by a staff member by the name of Putri Utami. He was very helpful with helping us settle our things upon arrival and ensured that we were comfortable. The hotel manager by the name of Anom was also helpful in suggesting places for us to visit during our stay to make our holiday a more enjoyable one. Everyone was very friendly and kind. It was entirely a pleasant experience for me and I would definitely consider staying at Grand Serela again on my next trip to Bandung.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Mr. Tomi

Warmest Greetings from Grand Serela Bandung!

It has been our great pleasure to welcome you at Grand Serela Bandung and thank you for sharing your feelings about your stay with us.

We are most concerned with the satisfaction of our guests and your feedback is of great value to us. It allows us to ensure and improve the quality of accommodation we want to offer our guests.

We thank you very much for your patronage and look forward to having you back with us at Grand Serela Bandung.

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Grand Serela (Riau) hotel is very good for staying or for holiday, staffs are very kind and helpful. I have a good big sleep there.The location of the hotel is good, near to some factory outlets and many cafes, make me easy to shopping and try some cozy restaurants. Overall this hotel is very comfortable hotel in good location. I love staying at Grand Serela Hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Mrs. Qeqe K

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel on december for holiday with my partner.. the service was excellent! The room was tidy and clean..the front desk staffs are always willing to help you! I would like to recommend this hotel if you looking for budget hotel with strategic location..

PS: a lot of shopping center/factory outlets and nice restaurants nearby so you don't have to spend your money for transportation (taxi)

• Stayed: December 2013
Ratu_Irma03, General Manager at Serela Riau Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Mrs. Annisa Andralia

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I have stayed for 1 night with my wife, aunt and two kids (age 2 and newborn) in their Grand room.

The room was okay, clean enough. The bell-boy need to call the mechanic to turn on AC in the room and (surprisingly) the mechanic then need to clean up the AC first in the upper room. Seeing the mechanic bringing in high folded ladder to the room (while I and my fam were still in the room) was quite an experience for me. ;)

The unpleasant experience was when I was asking for a late checkout (around 2.30pm) next morning. The front offices kept saying that there's no late-checkout policy in the hotel (?). I need to challenge them to speak to their manager first before they allowed me to checkout late.

When I was returning to the hotel after Bandung sightseeing, I received a reminder call about this checkout (though in the morning their front office has allowed me to) only one minute after I stepped in to the room. Considering that it's Sunday evening and not even a single person wandering around in their lobby floor at that time, I didnt think that they need to impose such a strict policy on late checkout.

Well, I feel that this hotel suits best only for business traveller, not for a family man who wants to have a quick-break with his family....

Room Tip: The ladder in the Duplex room has a high step. Not suitable for family with kids under 6yo....
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Dana Prawira

Warmest Greetings from Grand Serela Hotel Bandung !

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments and unfortunately your complaint about your room arrangement.
We appreciate your concern, interest and the time taken to bring these matters to our attention.

Rest assured that we will emphasize on training for the comfort of our future guests.

We hope this experience will not impair your trust in Serela Riau Hotel Bandung, and that you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

My family stayed 4 nights and was pleased with our first experience in this city. After the plane has landed, hotel's transport was already waiting and we are off to the hotel. Rooms are clean and could do with brighter lightings. Breakfast was also provided and the spread was decent to start your day. Hotel's transport service was good and of course, the driver was cheerful and helpful The hotel's location was excellent with factory outlets and good restaurants within walking distance. Good value hotel.
I provided some feedbacks about the hotel's food and beverage and I believe these will be taken seriously as the staff are very receptive of these comments and displayed much willingness to want to improve.
Overall, the service staff are attentive and committed to good guest service, the hotel's management will need to provide enough support so that these wonderful staff can continue to provide excellent guest service.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Adrian C
Ratu_Irma03, General Manager at Serela Riau Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Dear Mr. Adrian Chai,