Stayed here for 2 nights - at first we were booked into Ibis Hotel hotel downtown by the travel agent,after reading some of reviews on Trip Advisor, we decided to stay at the Grand Serela instead. We were not disappointed. The service by their staff were great compare to Ibis Hotel. The food was ok, just need to improve on the varieties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serela Riau Hotel Member of Kagum Group Hotel Management Jl LLRE Martadinata (RIau) Bandung Equipped with 83 rooms, karaoke, fitness center, massage and spa. Serela Riau Hotel is a three-stars hotel that combine great location and affordability with quality services and facilities.Located in the shopping district of R.E. Martadinata Bandung (famously known as Riau Street). Our hotel is the ideal choice especially for guests looking for an excellent shopping experiences that is uniquely Bandung.The street also in close proximity with many of Bandung's main streets, making our hotel an ideal starting point for anyone wishing to fully explore the side and corners of Bandung ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Serela Riau Bandung reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Serela Hotel Bandung
- Grand Serela Badung Bandung