Banana Inn Hotel & Spa
$32
$35
$25
Agoda.com
All reviewsswimming poolexecutive roomnice hotelkampung gajahtraffic jamkids activityrumah modefamily vacationbooked roomsbandung arealocal foodbreakfast menufamily hotelwelcome drinknice stayfirst impressionwarm water
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Hi, my name is Ameerul & i just chek out from Banana Inn Hotel Bandung on 19 February ago. I really satisfaction & happy with this hotel services. Their staff are so friendly, helpfull & fast services. The charges & rates is affordable & cheap. I wish i will there & can't wait for next trip to Bandung soon. Tq Mr. Alit, Ms Tiara, Manager & all staff there. Its unforgetable memory.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Yazi_Widjaya, General Manager at Banana Inn Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Mr Ameerul,

Greeting from Banana Inn Bandung,

Thank you for spending your time to write us your experience during your stay at Banana Inn Bandung.
Its makes us very happy to know, that you enjoyed with our hotel facilities and service.

We hope to get an opportunity to welcoming you and family back to our Hotel in near future.

Best Regards,
A.Yazi Widjaya

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I chose this hotel because of all the good reviews in Trips. And it's not a wrong choice because I like my stay at this hotel. I stayed at this hotel for two nights. The location is good, not far from the city and not far from Lembang. The room is spacious and clean, the AC works very well. There's even two slices of banana cake in the room. The staffs are friendly and helpfull, one in the front office even help me to inflate my son's swim ring. I didn't get his name but he is very helpfull. The restaurant's staffs are also very friendly and polite. I like two of them, one is Dendi and another one but I didn't get her name, I think she's still a trainee because she's not wearing a uniform like the other staffs. They both helpfull, friendly and polite. There's also another one but I think she's just being too friendly so sometimes I felt she's bugging me. The food were average, not too much of varieties, the taste was flat.
The swimming pool was not too clean, there're lots of dried leafs in the pool. I like my stay at Banana Inn and will certainly recommend it to others.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Merlyna Y
Yazi_Widjaya, General Manager at Banana Inn Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear Merlyna Y,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experiences at Banana Inn. I am very happy to see that you and family really have a enjoyable time and glad to know that our staff have given their service to fulfill your needs, because at Banana Inn we pride ourselves in being to cater for families and make them feel welcome.
We value your feedback regarding breakfast varieties, taste and pool cleanliness in order to improve our service and facilities. I will address this issue to my team to prevent future occurrence

Look forward to seeing you here in Bandung again in near future.

Best Regards

A.Yazi Widjaya

Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I like the banana inn hotel services that are on the street Jl. Dr. Setia Budhi bandung city. At the hotel I get good service, the booking was very friendly. I reservation through the excellent, I reservation whit Dewi Fatmawati.
Friendly person, pacilities full, delicious breakfast. Anyway recommendation for everything.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank AliRahmad
Yazi_Widjaya, General Manager at Banana Inn Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear Ali Rahmad,

Many thanks for your feed back following your stay at Banana Inn and we are glad to know you found your stay mostly enjoyable. It is always encouraging to get positive feedback and i will share it to all team member.

I look forward to welcoming you back at Banana Inn.

Regards

Yazi Widjaya

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Located in the north side of bandung and surrounded by many restaurants an cafe's...you will easily get the food...the restaurant is good..full facilities..the parking lot is small...i haven't tried the karaoke and spa..maybe next time...

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Purwo Sapto I

Dear Purwo Sapto I

Thank you for spending your time to write us your experience during your stay at Banana Inn.
It makes us very happy to know you that you enjoyed our hotel facilities and service.
We hope to get an opportunity to welcoming you back in near future.

Kind Regards

Yazi Widjaya

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Our room was a corner room on 4th floor overlooking a Pasundan University tall building. The view was horrible esp since there were construction workers busy with some work just 1 level down from our room. The facility was a bit run down, but overall service & breakfast selection was good. My advice if you can't get a room overlooking the pool/the city, then better not stay here!

• Stayed: December 2013
Yazi_Widjaya, General Manager at Banana Inn Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear Ade Soekadis,,

greeting from Banana - Inn hotel bandung,

Thank You for choosing our hotel for your stayed during your visit to Bandung.
Mr Ade, for your room view it's right straith facing the university, and appologized
for inconvinience situation since there were construction workers from university just 1 level down from your room.

once again thank You for the input and it's being advanted for our hotel to always improve the services and facility of the hotel.

Mr Ade, looking forward to welcoming you back to our Banana Inn Hotel Bandung in a near future.

Best Regards,