This is a beautiful resort located in the middle of tea plantation. Yes, there are some cons in this place (see below), but if you manage your expectations right, you can still very much enjoy this place
- Great location with great scenery. As you can see from the photos I uploaded, the surrounding is really pretty.
- Not too far from Tangkuban Perahu, Lembang, Bandung and so it doesn't take you hours to get to this place
- Nice villas, nice breakfast food, nice setting of BBQ in front of your villa. I didn't have lunch in the restaurant but overall food (breakfast and BBQ) is good.
- Yes, the building is not super well maintained. They could have done more. But it's clean and of decent quality. No complaint
- Yes, the staff is not world class standard and is not really well-trained; e.g. not very efficient (it took me 15 minutes just to wait for the bill settlement). However, they are friendly and very accomodating. Again, no major complaint.
Overall, I definitely recommend this place. Just manage your expectations right (see cons above) and you'll be fine. Also, it would be good to equip yourself with some food so you can also cook your own stuff or snack a bit while you are there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TGR Cottages ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Tea Garden Resort Bandung reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nextage Tea Garden Resort Bandung Hotel Bandung
- Nextage Tea Garden Hotel Bandung