Been there 2 times. One time during the rainy season (november 2010) and one time during the dry season (just last week). I still love it. To find it, just follow the boards (we find it like that the first time).
Bungalow 14 and 24 are right in front of the rice field with view on th tea plantation.
I loved it both time even with the rain or sun shine.
I hear the complain about the service, the food. For the food, it's easy, order the breakfast the day before and the diner 3 hours in advance. Fix the time and they deliver to your bungalow exactly on time. For lunch, we did take away from local warung.
It's in the altitude so we never got too hot and it's possible to let open all the doors and windows (bedroom window have a screen against the insects).
The first night we spent there it was full (only one bungalow left) because a company booked it for its staff on saturday night) but after that there was almost nobody on the resort.
Walking in the tea plantation, watching the women picking up tea leaves or just enjoying the view, this why you go there.
What I don't like is the machine they use to cut the grass. It's noisy and start at 7h30 (start east on monday to progress west until wednersday). But if you ask the guy to go away, he leaves.
Defenetly a good place to be alone. It's expensive but peace and calm are becoming very expensive everywhere in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TGR Cottages ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Tea Garden Resort Bandung reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nextage Tea Garden Resort Bandung Hotel Bandung
- Nextage Tea Garden Hotel Bandung