“Just Allright”

Ranked #54 of 226 Hotels in Bandung
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“Just Allright”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

what i like about this hotel is the location. Its location is not in a major street so there is no busy traffic, nearby a favorite shopping places in setiabudhi area (rumah mode) and the surrounding is an elite housing so would be nice just to walk around or do some jogging in the morning.
The hotel itself is just allright. we booked a Deluxe room from Agoda.com and got a good price. The check in was ok only a bit slow because when we checked in there were some people already in the queue. the staff was polite

the room that we had was quite big, i guess because it is located in a corner. the bed was ok, cleanliness was ok, the only thing was that the window is very small ( i think because of the construction of the corner room)

the lighting was enough, overall the room was nice. the only thing that i was not very happy was the towel, it smells and its not comfort because the towel feels very rough and very thin already. i would suggest the hotel management look into this to have a softer and newer towels for the room.

The pool was very small but quite enough for the hotel of this size.

the breakfast doesnt have many variety for western food but for indonesian is enough. the only thing is that they dont have any chilli sauce (indonesian style) and on the second day of breakfast they ran out of sausages for breakfast (for me this is not very good because sausages is very easy to find)

overall this hotel is ok, not so attracted with the room and the building and the service, but would like to come back because of its location

Room Tip: the corner room i think is bigger but in turn you have a smaller window
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Tomy R
I Gede Nyoman S, General Manager at Grand Serela Setiabudhi, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Dear Mr Tomy R,

Warmest regards from Bandung, a City of Fashion and Culinary,

First of all, thank you for staying with us and thank you as well to post your experiences to the TripAdvisor.

We are sorry for the inconvenience of the towels in the room. Our Management has ordered a new towels and we do hope in the near future the new towels are available.

Thank you for your good input and we wait your next visit to our hotel in the future.

With our best regards,

I Gede Nyoman Sapta Adi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed for 4D3N at the Deluxe Room Grand Seriti Hotel from 7/7/2013.
We had very good service when we were fetched from the airport and the excellent service continued with the front desk, porter, engineering, housekeeping and restaurant.
We appreciate the initiative taken by the porter who walked down to the road junction to help us hail a cab.
After checking out, we were impressed by the initiative taken by the hotel management who had arranged for a complimentary Blue Bird taxi service to the airport when the hotel transport was not available.
Overall we had a very comfortable stay at Grand Seriti Hotel. Thank you very much for the exemplary service.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Mr/s Soonaileng,

First of all, thank you for choosing our hotel for your trip in Bandung.

We were happy to know that you were satisfied with our services and facilities and thank you as well to share your memorable experiences to the TripAdvisor.

We do hope that we will meet you again on your next visit to Bandung and we could extend our hospitality to you.

Once again thank you & best regards,

Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Reviewed June 18, 2013

It's my second time stay in here. First was oke, this time i was a bit dissapointed.

I came with my husband & my 21mos toddler. There was a construction on site so i asked for a room that far from it to minimize the sound. And what they gave us was a room overlooking a wall! We have to turn the light on even in the morning since there was almost no sunlight came in.
We asked for changing room but they said there was no available room.

Overall the room is clean and quite a big size.
i love the location. It close to everywhere. There's Setiabudi Supermarket nearby which surprisingly sell lots of Korean food&snack and Chinese medicine.
The breakfast was oke. Lots of food variety.
On top of that, all the staff are friendly! Nice job :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
I Gede Nyoman S, General Manager at Grand Serela Setiabudhi, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Ms Debbie I,

Thank you for choosing Grand Seriti Boutique Hotel during your holiday in Bandung, and appreciated for posting your experiences to the TripAdvisor.

First of all, we are really sorry for the project which might bothering your stay. Once again sorry for inconvenience caused. For the time being we had small project in our lowest floor which we plan is going to be finished by this month.

The last but not at least, we do hope that you will come and stay with us again on your next visit to Bandung.

Once again than you.

Our warmest regards,

Jakarta
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The room was comfortable, and so was the bathroom (marble finish). I think both lived up to one's expectation of a 3 to 4 star hotel that would suit families and couples, who do not want any hassle coming from staying in a budget quality rooms.
The air-conditioning however was not cool enough (we called engineering, but they did not seem to solve the problem), there was a renovation going on during our stay which caused mild nuisance at day time, and the quality of breakfast can definitely be improved. Overall, me and my wife were delighted with our stay, and we might consider the hotel again as a good option whenever we're in Bandung.

Room Tip: The hotel has two wings. Circulation may be confusing. Make sure you get a room that's easy to a...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr Regawa P,

First of all, thank you for choosing Grand Seriti Boutique Hotel for your place to enjoy your holiday in Bandung and thank you as well to post your experiences to the TripAdvisor.

We are sorry for the inconvenience during your stay, yes..we did small project in our lowest floor which we plan will be finished by this month. Your other comment about your air conditioning have been coordinated to our engineering department to be fixed.

We really want to meet you again in the near future so that we could extend our hospitality to you and your family

Once again thank you

Out best regards,

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Stay in grand seriti hotel for three days, overall are good. Walking distance to rumah mode (short-cut by passing throught setiabudi supermarket). Only one complaint for room bathtube, water leaking till cant taking bath, even making complaint with front desk but no repairment.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mr. Lcm260,

Thank you for choosing our hotel on your vacation in Bandung and appreciated that you've posted your experiences to the TripAdvisor.

First of all, we are really sorry for the inconvenience which happen during your stay and we have coordinated to our engineering department to fix up the bath tub.

We do expect that you will come and stay again with us on your next visit to Bandung.

With our warmest regards,

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Checked-in in the afternoon at ard 12 plus 1pm.. The process took about 10 mins or so, and we thought that we will not be allowed to check-in as we reached earlier than expected, but were delighted when we can do so, with the help of the friendly counter staff!

It was only a short stay (2 days), and we were glad we chose Grand Seriti.. One thing we loved about the hotel was the FOOD! I have seen comments saying that the food was blend, gosh, it was opposite! I thought the food were great!! With a very nice mix between indonesian and western food, and I must say, I totally love the porridge!

We had 2 rooms, and both rooms were cleaned, with comfy bed and pillows. However, one of the rooms was missing the chiller / fridge, (but it doesn't affect us, we weren't using it anyway) The facilities were adequate, notice that there's a small swimming pool, but did not use it, maybe the next time when I am here. They had alot of TVs channels to choose from as well! Not to mention their toilet was cleaned!

When it was time to check-out, the counter staff greeted at us, (I mean, they greeted us throughout the stay, not only on the last day) and while waiting for the check-out, this beautiful lady (who had served me on the check-in day) chatted with me, and asked me if I enjoyed my stay here... etc.. and then, bidded us good-bye.

I think her name is Melissa! Thumbs-up Melissa! And Thanks to everyone working at Grand Seriti for making our stay an enjoyable one!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Ms. Elaine L,

First of all, thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodations during your trip to Bandung, and thank you also to post your experiences to the TripAdvisor.

We are happy to know that your were satisfied with our service and facilities. We do hope, you will return back to our hotel on your next trip to Bandung, so that we could extend our hospitality to you and your family.

Once again thank you, wish god will always bless you and your family.

With our warmest regards,

East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Checked in there about 4pm for 2 rooms. Had to wait for about 15 mins for final check. Got in the room still found tv, kettle and phone not working and in the other room, bathroom door lock couldn't be opened.
Hotel was nice, good location. Near some FO areas in Dago and Setiabudi but not within walking distance. Rooms were clean and good size, bathrooms were clean, just bathroom's bin has seen better days. No wifi in the room, just cable to plug into laptop.
Lots of variety of Indonesian food for breakfast and adequate for western, only the food was blend. Need to improve for the taste.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
I Gede Nyoman S, General Manager at Grand Serela Setiabudhi, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Mr or Mrs PetiteWidy,

First of all, thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit to Bandung, and thank you also for your comments which posted in TripAdvisor.

We have followed up your comments to our respective department and please apologize for those things which bothering your impressions.

For your next visit to Bandung, you may book your room through our website at www.grand-seriti.com and get a competitive rates in our E-booking.

Once again, thank you and we do hope we could meet again on your next coming to Bandung

With my best regards,