“Good Location and helpfull staff”

Grand Serela Setiabudhi
Ranked #59 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This hotel is a good choice for those who travelled to Bandung. After going around enjoying shopping and culinary in Parijs van Java (Bandung) Grand Seriti is the best choice to take a rest. Placed in good location and not crowded by traffic but still just a one step from major tourism area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
I Gede Nyoman S, General Manager at Grand Serela Setiabudhi, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear Mr/s Bona,

First of all, thank you for choosing our hotel for your holiday in Bandung, its proud of us. On behalf of the entire Team of Grand Seriti Boutique Hotel we are happy to hear that you were satisfied with with our property.

Wish we will have another chance to serve you and your family in our hotel.

Feel free to contact us for your next visit to Bandung, for your further reservation you may visit our website for your best deal rates.

With my best regards,

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I stayed one night there with my wife. The hotel has just been renovated (still ongoing for certain parts) the external is new however the interior is partly renovated. So one will see and old stuff I the room. The staff are very friendly and very helpful. The breakfast spread is decent, however do not go late for breakfast for the staff do not top up the food.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr/s Johnny T,

First of all, thank you for choosing our hotel during your holiday in Bandung. On behalf of the entire Team of Grand Seriti Boutique Hotel Bandung, we were happy to see that you have enjoyed and satisfied with our property and services given.

Deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused, due to our renovated project which bothering your time. FYI, the project itself will be finished by this December 2012.

Feel free to contact us for your further holiday in Bandung or you may access directly to our website .

With our warmest regards,

Reviewed November 9, 2012

The hotel is in great condition. The staff there is very helpful, polite and they really know how to entertain any queries and situations. Thumbs up for the staffs I have met.
The food was good. Breakfast was good.
People at the receptionist counter, those that make your rooms are also very friendly people even though they at times face some communication problems due to language barrier.

Room Tip: No recommendations. Overall rooms were in good condition. Well kept.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Mr Adam,

First of all, thank you for choosing our hotel for your holiday in Bandung, its such as happiness that we and the entire team of Grand Seriti Boutique Hotel Bandung has an opportunity to served you during your visit in Bandung.

Wish you will visit Bandung again and stay with us for your next holiday.

For the best deal rates, you may book through our E-Booking for your future visit.

With our warmest regards,

Reviewed November 1, 2012

The location of hotel is good, it is not in the busy street but close to shopping area and restaurants. The location of hotel is in residence area, not located in the busy street but in a walking distance to a shopping area and restaurants. The area surrounding hotel is good, lots of tall trees and clean street. In the morning I took a walk to the north part of the hotel and it is so refreshing and quiet.
The staffs are very friendly and helpful. However, we have unpleasant experience when check- in. The twin-bed room according to our voucher is not available. We explain to front desk staff that we could not accept a king-bed room. After arguing a while she up-graded our room to superior, but still can not give us the twin-bed room.
The bath room is okay, but towel is like a scrubber. For 4 stars hotel, the towel should be more fluffy and soft.

Room Tip: Choose room facing the street on the front of hotel, because the view on other sides of hotel is not...

Dear Mr/s Anisa Delf,

On behalf of Grand Seriti Boutique Hotel Team, we are proud to served you during your holiday in Bandung and happy to hear that you have enjoyed your time in our Hotel.

Deeply apologize for such unpleasant experiences; no twin bed available and our towels were scrubber. Promise to serve you better during your next visit in our hotel.

Warmest regards from the entire team of Grand Seriti Boutique Hotel Bandung.

With my best regards,

Reviewed October 25, 2012

It was my first time I stayed in Grand Seriti Hotel. everything was great, a comfort room, various of breakfast, and great location. you can reach to shopping places only by 5 minutes walk! plus the location its not in the main street. so its very quite.. for sure i'll be back to this hotel next time :))

1  Thank Alan L
Reviewed October 24, 2012

It was my trip to bandung and I find this hotel because the location is near to my relation in bandung , It is nice and clean hotel with brown duvet cover ( I prefer white colour ) , but when Im having my breakfast it was so many variety of food but the taste seems has to be improved . But I have a good sleep and experience in GSHB .

Room Tip: Choose rooms at the first building .
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 16, 2012

It was the first time i travel to Bandung, and choose this Grand Seriti Hotel.
what a surprise that i got Grand Deluxe room, thanks for the upgrade.

I stayed for 2 nights.
they have a comfort bed so i can relax and start another shopping day at Bandung. The breakfast also good with plenty of choices.

From this hotel, it easy to go to shopping places like Rumah Mode, Modeplus, and many more.
Also near to Sobbers Club :D

Room Tip: Choose the grand deluxe in 3rd floor, its really quite :)