“There were new and old room” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Pasundan Convention Hotel

Grand Pasundan Convention Hotel
Ranked #119 of 215 Hotels in Bandung
Jakarta, Indonesia
“There were new and old room”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

It listed as 4 star hotel, but i feel it was 3+ hotel, why i'm saying this? Because the stay was easily forgotten. I forget already the details, so i want to make things short.

I dont feel that they have something special to offer. Their new room was good for me, but the old one is not recomended (i've been staying in both type).

The location of the hotel is remote, far from the crowd of Bandung. You get outside, and nothing you can do. I think this was the reasonthat this hotel was listed cheapher than other 4 star in bandung with better location.

Stayed June 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

It's nice hotel at Bandung City - West Java, their staff so friendly & helpfully. I get discount till 50% on the weekend and pick up service from the Airport. Over all stay at Grand Pasundan Convention Hotel very enjoyable, I promise I'll be back and stay again with my family when holidays come. Thank you Grand Pasundan...

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank alphard
Bandung, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

I really feel comfort stay at Grand Pasundan Hotel. All staff give me more than service, but give me a satisfied. Starting from receptiont, room boy, waiter/s, until guard security make me feel like at home. They so friendly and helpfully. Room so comfort and clean. I promise i'll be back and stay again in Grand Pasundan Hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank herinovianto
kuala lumpur
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2009

The room rate offered was worth every penny. We stayed there for five nights and everyone in our group enjoyed the excellent services rendered to us. Here I would like to mention regarding three housekeeping staff honesty. I forgot and left Rp2.2 million on the table in the room and we went out shopping, i only realised that I left the money on the table when I return to the room late at night. The staff put an ashtray on top of the money to keep it from blown away. I was really touch and had the opportunity to meet the three honest young people. All their staff were friendly and well mannered and always smiling. The rooms and bathroom are clean and we can sleep soundly every night. We did not have any untoward experience but only happy memories. We will return if the room rate remains the same.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
4 Thank blackiekualalumpur
jogja
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2009

I stayed in this hotel 3 times. the price is good, the service is moderate.
i stayed overnight so i did not mind they provided old tv set in my room, not-so clean table (ants everywhere), etc. What upset me is the attitude of people at the front desk. Two out of three times I checked in, they always said, the room was not ready yet. I had made reservation before, and they always said the check in time was 13.00. But, even I came at or around 13.00, they did not have room yet for me. The fourth time I was there, at the front desk, the girl was so dumb that she even could not explain to me what she would do as the room was not ready yet (she mumbled several times: 'what should i do?') and how long i should wait. she asked me to sit in the lobby, fine, but how long? one?two? three-hour of waiting? come on! somebody should had told me. as a comparison, other hotels (which are better than this bloody one) have policy, if the room they promise is not ready, the guest will have an upgrade or whatever to accomode him/her.
at the end, i called a taxi and walked out to find another hotel. i promised myself, i will never stay at grand pasundan again!

• Stayed May 2008, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank simbahputri

Travelers are raving about these Bandung hotels