I stayed for approximately 5 nights in this hotel for business. It has been quite a while since my last visit which was around 8 years ago when it was still managed by Sheraton. You have to know that Timika is not New York so facilities are very limited. This is the only worthwhile hotel to stay in Timika.
1) near airport - only 5 minutes drive
2) comfortable room and very big room
3) working aircon
1) foor choices are very limited (lunch and dinner are the same and the menu only consist of two pages)
2) transportation is very limited (not the hotel fault though)
If ever you are in Timika, then this is the hotel to stay in.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Timika
- Timika Sheraton
- Rimba Papua Hotel Timika, Indonesia