See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Everything is sooooo clean. (This is really important to have a clean bed stuff and comfortable mattress) Simple but got what you need. Nice and locally breakfast in the morning. Staff and owner are really helpful and nice. I had a grateful week here❤️

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 21, 2018

Check In and Out was a breeze. Right in the center of Ubud, but quiet and peaceful. Lobby, overlooking a beautiful garden. Fast internet connection. Comfortable beds with individual curtains, light, socket and safety box. Towel rental for only 10,000. Breakfast was healthy: Fruits, banana pancakes and coffee. Efficient aircon. Hot and cold water for shower. Sharing tours were ridiculously cheap. Staffs, Dewa and Wayan, were unbelievably hospitable. Will stay here again and will highly recommend to friends!

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Small hostel run by incredible family. They can help you with everything and source of lots of informations about local life. And their daughter is so fun to play with.
Really nice atmosphere and definitelly big value. Good breakfast, perfect wi-fi. Highly recomended!
Thanks to the family for a wonderfull time!

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed July 24, 2017

Thanks Bali family for hosting me at your hostel! Stayed here three nights, they were so helpful with booking things like the volcano trekking, and recommending places to go in the area. Sure, the place is small, but I've never felt safer in this beautiful homely hostel.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

Staying in Jero Di Bisma was the best decision I made in Ubud. My first night in Ubud I stayed in another hostel an was very uncomfortable and disappointed. Found this hostel/homestay online and quickly realized it suited me better. It was a very welcoming and chill place to stay. The couple that owns the place are truly good people. They were friendly and so helpful in figuring out and arranging what I wanted to do during my stay there. The setup of the dorm style room is very efficient clean and the beds were very comfy and private. Also met other guest there that were really nice people and travelers like myself, so we were all on the same page. Delicious fresh breakfast was prepared for us in the morning. Location is great and within walking distance to everything. If I didn't have to leave Ubud so soon I would have stayed a few more nights! I definitely would recommend staying here.

Date of stay: May 2017