“Great burger with awesome staff.”
Review of Burger Shop Ubud

Burger Shop Ubud
Ranked #213 of 1,089 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Indonesian
Description: The Best Burger in Bali, and Let's it together!!!!
Description: The Best Burger in Bali, and Let's it together!!!!
Reviewed December 12, 2018

I ate a burger there. It was very good. The staff is also very good. You should go here if you like burgers.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

Delicious food!amazing burger and patatos!!!we will come back again,loved it!!really nice shop next to the road of ubud but still very quiet and cute!!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Order a burger medium but got raw. Not rare, raw. Difficult to get the server to understand that it needed to be cooked but she finally figured it out and got it cooked longer, still wasn’t cooked medium but it was no longer raw. Flavor was excellent although when they put it back on the grill it lost all its cheese and toppings. My daughters burgers were cooked as ordered.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 18, 2018

This was my second favourite burger in Ubud (I tried 3 different places - see my other reviews). It's in a tiny little shack (although they have extra seating) just off the main road as you come into town from the west.
The burger itself was excellent. Good meat and good sauce, especially. The onion rings were also delicious. My only reservation with the fries was that they were so finely chopped that you couldn't pick them up with a fork, making them a little fiddly and messy.
The menu is not extensive, but the options are classic and done well.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were looking for something different from Asian food after 10 days in Indonesia and we were absolutely lucky to have found this great and cosy hamburger shop! The Cheesy Burger was delicious and we loved the homemade french fries and coleslaw. The waiter was extremely nice and I would recommend this place to anyone!!!

Date of visit: August 2018