“Excellent”

Casa Luna Restaurant
Ranked #104 of 789 Restaurants in Ubud
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casa Luna provides a relaxed, diverse eating experience in the centre of Ubud. The eclectic menu includes Indonesian, Mediterranean, vegetarian and vegan options. Fresh baked pastries and breads, made in the Honeymoon Bakery, are also sold on the premises, as well as, excellent Indonesian coffee.
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Good food and nice environment good service. Comfortable operation. Nice central location. All who come to Ubud should try to eat at Ibu ray

Reviewed January 24, 2014

The food is exceptional. There is also a cooking school. We did one which included a tour of the Ubud food markets. Highly recommended. Jazz on Sunday night was excellent

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Traditional Baliense food, I had their Nasi Champur. So cheap, yet one of the best restaurants in Ubud! They also had an amazing range of desserts. My mum went back for their cooking classes.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Undoubtedly Casa Luna has the best coffee in town. The food is average. If not necessary, don't go to the restroom. It is filthy, sticky and unhygienic.
The last five years we came twice a year to Bali and always the first week(s) in Ubud. Nearly every day we had coffee at Casa Luna.
Also this year. One of the last days of our stay I choked and could not stop coughing. The guests at the table next to us suggested to drink some water. I asked for that. After an intense discussion of 2 waitresses and a manager, one of the waitresses came to me and told me I could only order a bottle of mineral water.
Incredible.
A place to come never again.
Not for the few Rupiahs I had to pay but for the unbelievable lack of empathy.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Found Casa Luna through Trip Advisor and decided to give it a go. On arrival it was a good sign as there were plenty of people there. Had a great table down the back on lower level, unfortunately no live music tonight. Service was a little slow to start with and not a lot of smiles, however once the food arrived, WOW, awesome. We had three courses, one shared entree, two shared mains and we both had lime tart for dessert. We had bottled water, and i had a health drink. We were both very impressed with the tastes, spicy and flavoursome. I had intended to have an iced coffee at the end, however didn't have room, will definitely go back for one and another dessert. Thanks Casa Luna for a top feed. Gary and Sue