I spent 8 nights here in June on my own and loved it! The location is good, on a quiet road, just off the main road in Ubud. There are couple of shops, warungs and the Kopi on Bisma on the same road which is handy. I stayed in both the deluxe AC cottage and the superior fan cooled cottage, both were very nice. The beds were comfortable, with nice bed linen and the bathrooms were nice and clean. I really cant fault anything about this place, all the staff are very friendly and helpful, they even decorated my room with flowers on my birthday and made me a card, which was a lovely touch! I felt very safe staying here on my own, it is quick and easy to walk into central Ubud but also you can walk out into the rice fields really quickly too. I would definately stay here again and hope to return next year. Booking was easy, direct with the owners by email and Kath answered any questions that I had. I miss staying there and wish I was back there now!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sama's Cottages and Villas is a peaceful and relaxing retreat in Ubud, yet is located just a 5 minute stroll from the centre of town. Our property has just 9 individual cottages and 3 villas, and all are newly renovated to make your stay more comfortable. You can choose either a fan cooled or air conditioned cottage, or a 1 or 2 bedroom private villa. Our staff bring your breakfast to your veranda each morning, or alternatively you may eat by our lovely pool if you wish. All room rates include breakfast and free WiFi, and are subject to 10 per cent Government Tax and 5 per cent Service Fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sama's Cottages and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sama`s Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sama's Cottages And Villas Ubud, Bali