We stayed 6 nights over Christmas and loved it, staff always had a smile on their faces and were eager to please. Very clean and breakfast served on the veranda was tasty as all Balinese food is. We booked a superior room with fan but took the mosquito net off to get the benefit of the fan, closing the windows at night we had no problems with mosquito's I even put a light rug over my legs in the early hours of the morning. Just opposite Sama C look out for taxi driver, I Made Wardana the 3 tours we did with him were so much fun. Recommend visiting the Elephant Safari Park but get there early if you are going to ride the elephants also dont miss Kecak Fire and Trance Dance held at one of the Temples info is available at Sama. Thankyou so much to all staff we loved every minute staying with you and hope to return some day, cheers from room 2
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sama's Cottages and Villas is a peaceful and relaxing retreat in Ubud, yet is located just a 5 minute stroll from the centre of town. Our property has just 9 individual cottages and 3 villas, and all are newly renovated to make your stay more comfortable. You can choose either a fan cooled or air conditioned cottage, or a 1 or 2 bedroom private villa. Our staff bring your breakfast to your veranda each morning, or alternatively you may eat by our lovely pool if you wish. All room rates include breakfast and free WiFi, and are subject to 10 per cent Government Tax and 5 per cent Service Fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sama's Cottages and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sama`s Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sama's Cottages And Villas Ubud, Bali