To any one thinking of staying at Sama's cottages- DO IT! The owners are so gorgeous, generous of spirit and kind and their staff never stop smiling or helping.
The pool is wonderful and inviting with plenty of lounges and towels ready for all. Then there's the wonderful Mr Gusti (a reflexologist and massuer) or other male and female balinese masseurs available to provide their services (when booked) beside the pool or in your rooms.
The setting throughout is so tranquil and lush and the rooms are clean, simple and truly lovely with big 4 poster, canopied beds, comfortable chairs and beautiful offerings of fresh flowers left around them every day.
There is soooooooooo much to see, do and experience and the locals in this area are all so welcoming and friendly you will want to return (like I plan to) again and again and again!
Make sure you eat at the Kopi on Bisma too which is just outside the entrance and linked with the hotel if you feel like some old favs like coon cheese on a toasted sandwhich which they import from back in Aus. or the amazing greek salads which have a secret special and deliscious dressing!!!!
If you prefer a more international meal there are many great restaurants to choose from nearby and lots of fabulous shopping from markets (for those who enjoy a bargain) to your higher end stores!
If you have even half the amzing experiences I have had whilst there, you will be rapt! Best holiday ever and I have travelled far and wide!
Happy travelling and enjoy Sama's Cottages, Ubud and the wonderful, generous people you'll meet there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sama's Cottages and Villas is a peaceful and relaxing retreat in Ubud, yet is located just a 5 minute stroll from the centre of town. Our property has just 9 individual cottages and 3 villas, and all are newly renovated to make your stay more comfortable. You can choose either a fan cooled or air conditioned cottage, or a 1 or 2 bedroom private villa. Our staff bring your breakfast to your veranda each morning, or alternatively you may eat by our lovely pool if you wish. All room rates include breakfast and free WiFi, and are subject to 10 per cent Government Tax and 5 per cent Service Fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sama's Cottages and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sama`s Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sama's Cottages And Villas Ubud, Bali