Stayed in SC for 6 nights, and don't quite get the glowing reviews. We had a fan-cooled room (mistake), but found breakfasts to be a real weak point. They're bad. Tried everything on the menu, juice was consistently tasteless and bland. The rooms are very basic and quite unremarkable. There were stains on our moz nets and the place generally seems a little worn.
Staff are great however, and the pool area is lovely, as are the grounds. Full of wildlife. Decent place for a decent rate but nothing spectacular
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sama's Cottages and Villas is a peaceful and relaxing retreat in Ubud, yet is located just a 5 minute stroll from the centre of town. Our property has just 9 individual cottages and 3 villas, and all are newly renovated to make your stay more comfortable. You can choose either a fan cooled or air conditioned cottage, or a 1 or 2 bedroom private villa. Our staff bring your breakfast to your veranda each morning, or alternatively you may eat by our lovely pool if you wish. All room rates include breakfast and free WiFi, and are subject to 10 per cent Government Tax and 5 per cent Service Fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sama's Cottages and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sama`s Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sama's Cottages And Villas Ubud, Bali