“New , clean , value for money”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tlafonta
Barwon Heads, Australia
“New , clean , value for money”
Reviewed February 11, 2016 for a stay in November 2015

I stayed at La Meli Villas on November by myself and felt very safe. I stayed in the 2 bedroom villa and the room was spotless. There were charging points for mobile phones and excellent wifi.
The pool and garden area are very beautiful.
The downstairs has a tv ,couch and kitchen with dining chairs. At night i could close it all up which was great when I was watching a movie at night .
There are some cool little cafes a short walk down the road . Even a vegan one .
I walked into town one night which took me 30 mins but it was down hill and I stopped along the way to take lots of wonderful pics.
Perfect quiet villa . I'd highly recommend it and great for families too

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jul 11, 2016
Thanks Tania, appreciate your feedback.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing