Review Highlights
Good massage technic, friendly people

Reviewed December 13, 2017

from $65.00
More Info
from $61.25
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

Easy to find near monkey forest, entrance not so much invitating, but massage technik is perfect. We tried three different ladies and they all had strong hands and a good technique.
Everybody friendly and helpful

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed September 16, 2017

I tried 3 times to get a treatment at this place, but each time they told me either to come later or to come on another day. No one offered me to make an appointment for later, but as I went there for the last time they told me I should have made an appointment. I don't know how their treatments are, but after such failed communication I would not recommend this place.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Valeriia K
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

A friend and I went asking for henna tattoo, we looked at pictures (all in traditional red henna) and choose a pattern. The lady never told us it was not henna, but a black temporary tattoo instead. The design we got was intended for henna. Also there a many concerns from FDA about safety of black ink for these tattoos. My arm has been burning all afternoon since getting the tattoo, even after washing it. The art was very unique and her skill was impressive, but I wish I could remove it today.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

Average massage. We waited about 20 mins before 2 masseuses attend to us. The floor felt very oily. We were told to lie face down on the table which had our faces pressed against a hard cloth. This created horrible marks on our faces afterwards. But it's temporary though. Massage quality is so so. Like a home massage u can get anywhere.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

Best balinese massage I have ever head. So relaxing that I totally went to sleep aftet 10 minutes. Tty the 90 min massage, so worth it.

Date of experience: December 2016