Review Highlights
Good massage technic, friendly people

Easy to find near monkey forest, entrance not so much invitating, but massage technik is perfect... read more

Reviewed December 13, 2017

from $65.00
More Info
from $61.25
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

A friend and I went asking for henna tattoo, we looked at pictures (all in traditional red henna) and choose a pattern. The lady never told us it was not henna, but a black temporary tattoo instead. The design we got was intended for henna. Also there a many concerns from FDA about safety of black ink for these tattoos. My arm has been burning all afternoon since getting the tattoo, even after washing it. The art was very unique and her skill was impressive, but I wish I could remove it today.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

Average massage. We waited about 20 mins before 2 masseuses attend to us. The floor felt very oily. We were told to lie face down on the table which had our faces pressed against a hard cloth. This created horrible marks on our faces afterwards. But it's temporary though. Massage quality is so so. Like a home massage u can get anywhere.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

Best balinese massage I have ever head. So relaxing that I totally went to sleep aftet 10 minutes. Tty the 90 min massage, so worth it.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

I got a reflexology massage and a pedicure, and I love them both.

The reflexology was superb, I had many done before as they really work for me and I know when some one has been properly trained. She was amazing.

The pedicure was awesome too. The girl was delicate and with great attention to detail.

I didnt look at the reviews before I came her but now I'm shocked as I really had a great experience. It's a shame that I'm leaving tomorrow because I will definitely come back for more

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

After dropping in for a quick leg massage, I was quickly transformed into another world.
The massage was amazing! So much so I returned for a foot reflexology session which put me to sleep.
On our departure from Ubud both my husband and I returned for a full body massage. I had been having major problems with my back/ sciatica to the point that i could not lift my leg without back pain. With some concentrated work, the masseuse achieved some serious results.
No pain, freer movement, comfortable sleep and no more pain meds.
I cannot thank her enough.
The shower after the massage is great, so you don't feel hotter with oul on you in Balu heat.
I recommend this spa highly.
When in Bali, I have daily massages. This is by far the BEST in Bali. Do yourself a favour - have a massage here!

Date of experience: October 2016