Review Highlights
Good massage technic, friendly people

Easy to find near monkey forest, entrance not so much invitating, but massage technik is perfect... read more

Reviewed December 13, 2017
clauspeterh2016
Friedrichshafen, Germany
via mobile
"Henna" tattoo

A friend and I went asking for henna tattoo, we looked at pictures (all in traditional red henna... read more

Reviewed August 19, 2017

from $65.00
More Info
from $61.25
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

I got a reflexology massage and a pedicure, and I love them both.

The reflexology was superb, I had many done before as they really work for me and I know when some one has been properly trained. She was amazing.

The pedicure was awesome too. The girl was delicate and with great attention to detail.

I didnt look at the reviews before I came her but now I'm shocked as I really had a great experience. It's a shame that I'm leaving tomorrow because I will definitely come back for more

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

After dropping in for a quick leg massage, I was quickly transformed into another world.
The massage was amazing! So much so I returned for a foot reflexology session which put me to sleep.
On our departure from Ubud both my husband and I returned for a full body massage. I had been having major problems with my back/ sciatica to the point that i could not lift my leg without back pain. With some concentrated work, the masseuse achieved some serious results.
No pain, freer movement, comfortable sleep and no more pain meds.
I cannot thank her enough.
The shower after the massage is great, so you don't feel hotter with oul on you in Balu heat.
I recommend this spa highly.
When in Bali, I have daily massages. This is by far the BEST in Bali. Do yourself a favour - have a massage here!

Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

This place charges higher prices than many and whilst it's cheap by Aussie standards we expected it to be at least professional. We have paid much less in other venues for much better service. This place is owned by an Australian apparently, perhaps you need some more training with the staff for what's expected from westerners. Firstly no toilet paper... Music started then abruptly stopped and we listened to the front of house guy watching the tv. Eventually asked where the music was and after some yelling from the massage room it was put on way too loud and the same song on repeat. Massage finished with me covered in oil and having to ask for a washer to wipe it off before dressing. Husband had a pedicure that was less than ordinary for a pretty high charge for the service quality delivered. Paid over $55 AUS and felt pretty ripped off overall. The owner here is clearly not reading the reviews or doesn't care. Would not recommend.

1  Thank loveachardy
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

Have been wanting a safe, henna tattoo since we arrived in Bali and saw that this spa did them and had good reviews for them. We checked the opening hours and got there at about 11.30 and it was closed (said it was open at 10am right outside the door). This was disappointing as we'd made a special trip. We went and had a drink somewhere and emailed the owner asking when it would be open - we got a response quickly which was good but it was not from the owner (who we thought we had emailed) - they told us the spa would be open at 1pm. When we went back in the afternoon we were told they didn't do henna anymore and won't be doing it any time soon. I find it very annoying that it is advertised both online and right outside their door but they don't do it. Completely false advertising. The person we spoke to wasn't very apologetic and we left. Totally in professional. If you want something specific maybe ring and check they do it first, or just go to one of the many other places down this road.

3  Thank 817alicew
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

Do not go here if you want a decent mani/pedi. The staff are nice but not adequately skilled.
If you want your nails filed and some cheap polish applied then it will suffice. If you want a thorough treatment I would stay well clear. Thoroughly disappointing and sub standard.

Date of experience: September 2016