Review Highlights
Good massage technic, friendly people

Easy to find near monkey forest, entrance not so much invitating, but massage technik is perfect... read more

Reviewed December 13, 2017
clauspeterh2016
Friedrichshafen, Germany
via mobile
"Henna" tattoo

A friend and I went asking for henna tattoo, we looked at pictures (all in traditional red henna... read more

Reviewed August 19, 2017

from $65.00
More Info
from $61.25
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

This place charges higher prices than many and whilst it's cheap by Aussie standards we expected it to be at least professional. We have paid much less in other venues for much better service. This place is owned by an Australian apparently, perhaps you need some more training with the staff for what's expected from westerners. Firstly no toilet paper... Music started then abruptly stopped and we listened to the front of house guy watching the tv. Eventually asked where the music was and after some yelling from the massage room it was put on way too loud and the same song on repeat. Massage finished with me covered in oil and having to ask for a washer to wipe it off before dressing. Husband had a pedicure that was less than ordinary for a pretty high charge for the service quality delivered. Paid over $55 AUS and felt pretty ripped off overall. The owner here is clearly not reading the reviews or doesn't care. Would not recommend.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank loveachardy
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

Have been wanting a safe, henna tattoo since we arrived in Bali and saw that this spa did them and had good reviews for them. We checked the opening hours and got there at about 11.30 and it was closed (said it was open at 10am right outside the door). This was disappointing as we'd made a special trip. We went and had a drink somewhere and emailed the owner asking when it would be open - we got a response quickly which was good but it was not from the owner (who we thought we had emailed) - they told us the spa would be open at 1pm. When we went back in the afternoon we were told they didn't do henna anymore and won't be doing it any time soon. I find it very annoying that it is advertised both online and right outside their door but they don't do it. Completely false advertising. The person we spoke to wasn't very apologetic and we left. Totally in professional. If you want something specific maybe ring and check they do it first, or just go to one of the many other places down this road.

Date of experience: October 2016
3  Thank 817alicew
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

Do not go here if you want a decent mani/pedi. The staff are nice but not adequately skilled.
If you want your nails filed and some cheap polish applied then it will suffice. If you want a thorough treatment I would stay well clear. Thoroughly disappointing and sub standard.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 5, 2016

We ended up having a massage here in a bit of a rush as our shuttle was picking us up and we didn´t manage to get a spot in another one we went to.
This was not a good experience. For starters, they cut our 60 min massage to only 45 mins (we had not told them we were in a rush as we should have been able to comfortably fit this before the pick up).
The bathroom was not very nice. They then took us upstairs and instructed to take clothes off, etc. We were talking the whole time when we realised that a curtain away there was another guy having a massage besides us!
Then the ladies starting laughing for some reason, although they didn´t talk during the massage. The massage itself was not that bad. My lady had rough hands but my friend´s was OK.
They did ask if the strength was ok.
Last, and this happens in a lot of places apparently, when they made us turn around they massaged our legs, etc, and then they uncover your whole top to massage the belly! That was a bit shocking as we got no warning. The other places in Ubud and Semiyak where we had massages at they made sure our breasts were covered when massaging the belly.
Same price as a place right next to us which was amazing and where we got the full hour! (Jelatik - also, some girls at the resort also said Venezia Spa was very good as well).

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed June 8, 2016 via mobile

Very unprofessional service, lots of traffic noise, uncomfortable table, extremely rude staff (the guy at front desk.)
I am a Remedial Therapist myself and have had regular massage for near on 20years now and this is only the second time I have ever gotten up to leave a treatment. I had asked for deep tissue for back pain but I knew as soon as the lady touched me that it was only relaxation massage and I would say no formal training. I asked her to stop after 5mins. The guy at the front counter wanted me to pay the full price but as I was the only one there it wasn't like they had a waiting list, I offered to pay for the time I was there. The man was really rude, and swore at me, it was horrible, I left upset and shakey.

Date of experience: June 2016