“Had to comment ! ”
Review of Sage

Sage
Ranked #67 of 1,063 Restaurants in Ubud
Description: Intersection of Jalan Nyuh Kuning and Jalan Nyuh Bulan. We are a vegan and vegetarian restaurant located in Nyuh Kuning. We are open for breakfast,lunch, and dinner with delicious salads, juices, smoothies and all vegan food.
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

Normally don’t bother commenting on any forum but I feel the need to mention how GOOD the vegan food is here . So the moral of my story is, if in Ubud don’t miss out on this slightly hidden gem .

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Some of the very best vegan/vegetarian food in Bali. Breakfast especially! The banana pancakes are to die for. Great coffee and chai. For dinner I love the jackfruit burrito or the teriyaki bowl. Haven’t tried something I didn’t like.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank hannahb846
Reviewed March 1, 2019

Funny; someone wrote a review that said "Don't go for breakfast" As for me, I love the Namlette and Mocacinno with coconut milk. I'm in Ubud for a few months. This is my go to place for breakfast.

Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

Came here in the afternoon and ordered a jackfruit burrito. But it turned out they ran out of pitas. So, i agreed to take it in a form of a bowl. This was an ok tasteless salad.. I asked if they could possibly give me a pita substitute, but all I heard was “No sorri “. Why?! Have you ran out of a piece of bread too? Tea was also ok, but you can find better and cheaper. Also, there are flies all around the place! Annoying and hot : ( I regret coming here

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

I am not a vegetarian or vegan however the food at Sage is quite amazing and I didn’t miss anything. Went for breakfast, lunch and dinner and highly recommend this place in Nyuh Kuning village.