“Amazing Driver and Tour Guide”
Review of Dek Bud Bali Tour

Dek Bud Bali Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi.. I am Dek bud i am from north of Ubud if you are in Bali and need tour driver and activities absolutely that you can contact me,i am speak good English, and i would love to show you our culture, and i can take you to the most place of interest in all around Bali. I am promise that if you go with me you will have a lot fun and you will get the real Bali experience. No worries be happy
Reviewed May 3, 2018

Dek took care of our group of 12 together and individually. He is a safe and honest driver and has a wealth of knowledge about where to go in Bali. The Markets, temples, monkey forest, horse riding, Luwak Coffee and many other places. He is always more than willing to help and offer assistance. He also has an AirBNB near Ubud where 3 of us stayed after our retreat and his family welcomed us into their home for a Balinese dinner which was absolutely delicious. He will pick you up and drop you off at the airport. When I come back to Bali, I will be contacting Dek for his services and would highly recommend him.

All reviews
"driver"
"sights"
"cycling"

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

Coming off a 24 hour flight and not having a safe secure and savvy ride waiting is not a smart move. Dek met me at the airport at midnight and whisked me to Ubud. He was awake, friendly and made sure I was comfortable and relaxed the whole time.

Our business group used him exclusively for 10 days while in Bali on a combination of tours and also local excursions. We got to know him more and were impressed by his local knowledge and versatility and his giant heart.

A few of us stayed at his BnB close to Ubud our in the countryside and ate an authentic Balinese meal with his family who are so kind and and curious just like Dek.

Best for Business groups and when I come back with my family Dek will be our number one guy to call to set up a return visit.

We visited Ubud, Sanur, Semenyak, Tanna Lot, Elephant Sanctuary, Blue Lagoon, Luak Coffee Plantations, Volcano, Rice Terraces, Shopping, Batik Factory, Temples, Local Autentic Bali, The Edge

Reviewed May 2, 2018

If you are traveling to Bali Dek is the man you need to connect to.

He picked me up at the airport in the middle of night drove me to my hotel, walked me in and made sure everything was good before he left. He took us on many tours that I wouldn't have found on my own, that required a local to take you on.

He also took a lot of pictures for us and is excellent at photos!!

He drove our group around for several days, always pleasant and at a variety of times. He speaks great english, his vehicle was always clean, he knows his history and places, a wonderful driver and has a great sense of humour.

He is TRUELY a gem in heart of Bali!!

He is the person I will be contacting when I return.

Reviewed May 1, 2018

I met Dek 5 years ago at a retreat, he offered some tours and drove us around.
When I planned to come back to Bali, I called him to arrange for airport transfers, and excursions for 12 of us!

Dek knows Bali, and the secret places he can take you too.
He is honest, and can assist you in navigating the local scene.
We went to the rice terraces, Holy Water Temple, Secret Volcano Temple, Hot springs, Tanah Lot, Luak Coffee stops, Bintang Volcano. He offered sooo many options and was happy to take us anywhere at any time.

There are so many taxi drivers who would take you around, but I highly recomend Dek! He also has a wonderful personality and is fun to adventure with!

Airport transfers to adventures he is the best Bali tour guide! Oh and he also has Airbnb possibilities in his village!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

I and my friend visited Bali for 2 weeks and we used Dek’s service while staying in Ubud for a few days. He was highly recommended by a friend who visited Bali twice and always work with Dek. He exceeded all our expectations. We shared with him what we want to do and he provided the exact type of experience each of us was looking for. He managed to coordinate a separate types of entertainment for me and my friend making sure that each of us got the kind of exietince we were looking for. He is very knowledgeable, proactive, excellent driver with very good English. I highly recommend him.