“Amazing”
Review of Dek Bud Bali Tour

Dek Bud Bali Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi.. I am Dek bud i am from north of Ubud if you are in Bali and need tour driver and activities absolutely that you can contact me,i am speak good English, and i would love to show you our culture, and i can take you to the most place of interest in all around Bali. I am promise that if you go with me you will have a lot fun and you will get the real Bali experience. No worries be happy
Reviewed May 2, 2018

If you are traveling to Bali Dek is the man you need to connect to.

He picked me up at the airport in the middle of night drove me to my hotel, walked me in and made sure everything was good before he left. He took us on many tours that I wouldn't have found on my own, that required a local to take you on.

He also took a lot of pictures for us and is excellent at photos!!

He drove our group around for several days, always pleasant and at a variety of times. He speaks great english, his vehicle was always clean, he knows his history and places, a wonderful driver and has a great sense of humour.

He is TRUELY a gem in heart of Bali!!

He is the person I will be contacting when I return.

All reviews
"driver"
"sights"
"cycling"

Reviewed May 1, 2018

I met Dek 5 years ago at a retreat, he offered some tours and drove us around.
When I planned to come back to Bali, I called him to arrange for airport transfers, and excursions for 12 of us!

Dek knows Bali, and the secret places he can take you too.
He is honest, and can assist you in navigating the local scene.
We went to the rice terraces, Holy Water Temple, Secret Volcano Temple, Hot springs, Tanah Lot, Luak Coffee stops, Bintang Volcano. He offered sooo many options and was happy to take us anywhere at any time.

There are so many taxi drivers who would take you around, but I highly recomend Dek! He also has a wonderful personality and is fun to adventure with!

Airport transfers to adventures he is the best Bali tour guide! Oh and he also has Airbnb possibilities in his village!

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

I and my friend visited Bali for 2 weeks and we used Dek’s service while staying in Ubud for a few days. He was highly recommended by a friend who visited Bali twice and always work with Dek. He exceeded all our expectations. We shared with him what we want to do and he provided the exact type of experience each of us was looking for. He managed to coordinate a separate types of entertainment for me and my friend making sure that each of us got the kind of exietince we were looking for. He is very knowledgeable, proactive, excellent driver with very good English. I highly recommend him.

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

Recommend by a friend, my travel companion and I called on Dek to be our main driver for a two week trip to Bali. He helped plan our days to see exactly what we wanted to see at the best times and with an efficient route to maximize each day. He speaks excellent English- and as a bonus is quite funny and charming. He recommended the best temples, volcano trip, horseback riding facility, shopping areas, restaurants and traditional women’s fire dance. We learned a ton about local customs and language - and taught him some fun American sayings too. We were thrilled to have a meal cooked by his mom and enjoyed special local fruit cut from the tree in his village. He accommodated all our needs even when my friend and I wanted to spend time doing separate activities. Can’t say enough about what an excellent guide he is. Please call on him when you visit and you won’t be disappointed!

3  Thank MelissaW3694