“I highly recommended men’s Dek as a drive vet and a tour guide”
Review of Dek Bud Bali Tour

Dek Bud Bali Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi.. I am Dek bud i am from north of Ubud if you are in Bali and need tour driver and activities absolutely that you can contact me,i am speak good English, and i would love to show you our culture, and i can take you to the most place of interest in all around Bali. I am promise that if you go with me you will have a lot fun and you will get the real Bali experience. No worries be happy
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

I and my friend visited Bali for 2 weeks and we used Dek’s service while staying in Ubud for a few days. He was highly recommended by a friend who visited Bali twice and always work with Dek. He exceeded all our expectations. We shared with him what we want to do and he provided the exact type of experience each of us was looking for. He managed to coordinate a separate types of entertainment for me and my friend making sure that each of us got the kind of exietince we were looking for. He is very knowledgeable, proactive, excellent driver with very good English. I highly recommend him.

All reviews
"driver"
"sights"
"cycling"

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

Recommend by a friend, my travel companion and I called on Dek to be our main driver for a two week trip to Bali. He helped plan our days to see exactly what we wanted to see at the best times and with an efficient route to maximize each day. He speaks excellent English- and as a bonus is quite funny and charming. He recommended the best temples, volcano trip, horseback riding facility, shopping areas, restaurants and traditional women’s fire dance. We learned a ton about local customs and language - and taught him some fun American sayings too. We were thrilled to have a meal cooked by his mom and enjoyed special local fruit cut from the tree in his village. He accommodated all our needs even when my friend and I wanted to spend time doing separate activities. Can’t say enough about what an excellent guide he is. Please call on him when you visit and you won’t be disappointed!

3  Thank MelissaW3694
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic day cycling in Ubud. Dek was very knowledgeable on the area. Everything was organised and the day ran seamlessly. Nothing was too much trouble. If you want to book a tour in Bali or a driver for the day Dek is the person to go to.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

The two days we spent with Dek and his friend Kadek were just great. He is a really good tourguide with excellent English skills. He told us a lot when visiting the different sights and always had a joke on his lips. If you want to see the real Bali and not just the tourist spots, you should definitely book something with him. He was always very kind and reliable and he conducts a individual tour for you no matter what your interests are. We will definitely come back to Bali and visit our new friends again. PS: Exceptional cooking class, YUMMY!!!