Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Agoda.com
$47
eDreams$62
Trip.com$80
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2019

A beautiful relaxing place to stay with great hosts, Putu, Kadek & team provided the most amazing customer service, making our holiday so special & Putu was a wonderful tour guide. We stayed in the Inang Koi Villa. Large room with huge comfy bed asolutely stunning with a gazebo next to Koi fishpond which we enjoyed meditating in daily. Located just 15 minutes walk from Pyramids of Chi & there is a free shuttle into town. Daily breakfast was light, healthy & delicious. And the Fried rice for dinner was our favourite dish super tasty. We stayed 4 days, next time we plan to stay at least 7 days. I give this place a 5 Star!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed August 8, 2019

Very sad to leave this perfect start to our Bali adventure. Everyone is so very kind, the room is huge and such a comfortable bed you will be guaranteed to sleep well. The breakfast is delicious and you have plenty of choice. We ate in Ubud Town several times, making use of the free shuttle service complete with a mobile to arrange your collection. Nothing is too much trouble for the team of staff who treat you like family. We looked forward every day to seeing what animal was made from towels on our bed The view of rice fields from our room was amazing, and we saw so many things including fireflies for the first time ever! The new addition of a massage room and other services looks great, the massage and pedicure were both first class. Great prices for evening meals which were delicious, wish they had offered a cookery class to learn how to make the food when we get home!
We will certainly consider coming again as a whole family, and would 100% recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to stay near Ubud. Thank you to Putu and the whole staff for a lovely time.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mel A
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I went spontaneusly to Ubud and searched last minute for an accomodation. And we‘ve found Inang Villas - they had already many good reviews! Those good reviews really are true:
We were incredibly lucky to have found such a gem! It‘s a paradise!
We‘ve booked tours thorough theml - it was perfectly organized! We had to get up early in the morning and she gave us an incredibly well-thought breakfast, we didn‘t have to ask for it.
They even fulfilled every special wish from us.
The shuttle service which they provided was great.
The afternoon tea was yummy with a little snack. Perfect!
We had an amazing time here, stayed for 4 nights. We‘ve could have stayed longer!
The best Nasi Goreng we‘ve eaten in Bali. The staff was very friendly and they really go out of their way to satisfy the customers. You get so much more for the price than you expect. It was like a 5 star hotel for us! Every day the towels were folded in an animal, so cute! They even asked to cleaned the room more than once a day! Super clean space! The only negative we‘ve had was that the shower wasn‘t ideal for washing long hair because of the water - it‘s not strong so you‘ll need patience when washing your hair. But you could wash your hair in the bath or in the sink.
Many thanks to this amazing staff and to Kadek! They do a fabulous job! I absolutely can recommend this bijou to everyone!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank leleelein
Reviewed July 22, 2019 via mobile

I loved my stay at Inang.
The highlight was the gorgeous walk in to ubud through the rice fields, don’t miss it.
Kadek was lovely and helped with anything I needed.
I also received a complimentary room upgrade and a complementary massage for staying 4 nights.
I hired a scooter through the hotel, very reasonably priced (60k) and Kadek wrote me a little list of places to visit and someone went through everything on the bike to check I knew how to use it safely.
They have a small menu at the hotel and are very close to a couple of other well rated restaurants.
Breakfast was great.
I agree with other reviewers that the koi room bathroom is a little tired but I think this is very much reflected in the room price.
The shuttle in to ubud makes this a good option if you want to be away from the hustle and bustle. Shuttle takes about 15 minutes.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2019

Cosy comfortable and relaxing place...clean and modern rooms...lovely pool...kadek is wonderful host...they do complimentary pick up and drop to ubud City centre... beautiful place amidst nature away from City chaos...

Date of stay: May 2019