Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Agoda.com
$47
eDreams$62
Trip.com$80
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

The staff were so friendly and always around to help. The morning we left they got up really early for us and had made us breakfast to go. The bedroom was perfectly clean and had everything you really need. Loved the cute towel animals they make. Breakfast was always decent and the view while seated outside was so special. The whole hotel itself is pretty small but very pretty. Didn’t really eat other meals there though as we were out a lot so cant comment on those. The staff offer to drop off and pick you up at Ubud central and were always happy to do it, thought it was really kind of them. Swimming pool was a nice little chill spot and seemed very clean. And for the price was 100% worth it all. If I go back to Bali without a doubt would return to this villa.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 24, 2019

Wonderful family owners who care so much about your stay. Rooms were lovely, pool area really nice. Simple menu cooked well, we ate here quite a lot over our stay. Great free shuttle service, free water available all the time. Free massage for booking in a couple of nights which was great. Can't fault these guys!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay here while I was there, but after my stay, I went to 3 different hotels/villas and only wished I was still at Inang. It was clean and roomy with beautiful grounds and even more beautiful staff. The shuttle was easy and the mobile phone made it nice so I didnt have to search for landline or pay high rate to call for pick up. The breakfast was delicious. The pool was wonderful. Honestly, I would only stay here when in Bali.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

We had a great time in Inang Villa.

The small intimate hotel on the outskirts of Ubud was lovely. New, great rooms (suites), very tranquil and relaxing atmosphere. A refreshing swimming pool etc.

But what set the place so much apart was the level of personalized service.

Putu and Kadek hosted us like we were part of their family. Putu actually took us to his home to meet the family. His parents, his community, took me to his community’s religious ocean celebrating event.

The daily service with personalized breakfast, afternoon tea and snacks was wonderful. Putu drove us all over the island. Taking us to local temples, historic sites, fishing village and fish market the “Gate”, the swing, the lake... All this while photographing our Instagramable moments...

I can’t think of a better, warmer and a more personalized hospitality experience then the way Putu and Kadek cared for us in their villa. We can’t thank them enough for that memorable experience.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

5-Stars all around to the owner Kadek and her team. Absolutely terrific service. We’re so grateful to Inang Villa for making our stay perfect. Shuttle service was very helpful given the distance to Ubud center. Tea time was refreshing and delicious! The room was comfortable, spacious, and very clean. Pool area was lovely for relaxing... plus a complimentary massage with our stay was a sweet bonus. Kadek and her team went out of their way for us and we recommend Inang Villa for anyone headed to Ubud who wants to be a bit removed from the bustle of the city center. For a budget-friendly price, it felt like a top-end hotel to us. Couldn’t have been happier. Thanks to Kadek, Tedi and the team!

Matt and Angel