“Just perfect!”

The Fusion at Refresh
Ranked #287 of 982 Restaurants in Ubud
Description: Find us past now at refresh cafe & bar, at campuhan street beside antonio blanco museum. My mom once told me, "Son, spices are not toys." I replied, "Everything is a toy if you play with it mom." So I have to thank my mom for yelling at me, because that is why I open restaurant...To experiment with flavors, fuse together things people like from different cultures and make amazing food that will leave your mouth in foodgasm. We created our menu so that you are in charge, you can make and design your own food, or leave it up to us. Your dining experience will be a memorable part of your Ubud experience. AND, we have the coldest damn beers in town served in mugs straight from the freezer. Open super early and close really late 7 days a week. Find us, you will love us.
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

I actually wrote a review for this rest. 6 mths. ago but it didn't reach TA for some reason. My husband and I loved Fusion so much that we'll most likely check to see if it's still there when we go back to Ubud and stay somewhere locally. Divine food, presentation, service, music ...... and the coffee is also excellent. We miss you Fusion!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed July 11, 2017

We came here after one of the more high ranked restaurants was full for the night, and we are happy it happened, because our dinner here was one of the best we've had so far in Indonesia. We both had the caramel pork which was to me one of the best restaurant dishes I've had. Go here!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank grendelz
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Looking for quick meal for dinner, came across the place with no customers. Lovely food, quick service, all very clean at table. Note: do not choose upstairs bathroom and drinks with ice- hand crushed

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Best food we had in Bali, and that is a high bar. The menu was more original than many restaurants, with a bit of humour thrown in as a nice touch. All our meals were delicious. Veggie spring rolls set the tone for a fresh, tasty meal with the caramel pork and yellow curry favourites amongst us. We sat overlooking the paddy fields at the back. Initially a bit concerned about bugs in the warm, damp air but not an issue at all. Only shame not people in there - everyone staying in Ubud should go!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

We had the caramel pork and the blue panang curry and it was just amazing! The dishes were so fresh and flavoursome and not too pricey! No idea why this place isn't higher rated, we thoroughly enjoyed it!

Date of visit: May 2017