“VERY ORIGINAL DISHES”

The Fusion at Refresh
Ranked #276 of 946 Restaurants in Ubud
Description: Find us past now at refresh cafe & bar, at campuhan street beside antonio blanco museum. My mom once told me, "Son, spices are not toys." I replied, "Everything is a toy if you play with it mom." So I have to thank my mom for yelling at me, because that is why I open restaurant...To experiment with flavors, fuse together things people like from different cultures and make amazing food that will leave your mouth in foodgasm. We created our menu so that you are in charge, you can make and design your own food, or leave it up to us. Your dining experience will be a memorable part of your Ubud experience. AND, we have the coldest damn beers in town served in mugs straight from the freezer. Open super early and close really late 7 days a week. Find us, you will love us.
Reviewed April 23, 2017

I was in Ubud for a week and i ate a little bit everywhere. I really enjoyed the fusion for the originality of its dishes and the discreet but friendly welcome

Reviewed April 11, 2017

We were the only customers at the time. The service was excellent and spring roll starters were lovely. The red curry was delicious and we had a lovely time in the early evening.

Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

Food is awesome and reasonably priced. Had a grilled thuna with fresh guacamole, vegetables and rice for about 4,90 Eur. Staff is friendly. Give it a try!

Reviewed February 13, 2017

The waiters were good at disappearing. Hiding seemed to be their speciality. When found it took some effort to get them to do anything.
When the food came the quantity was surprising. For a moment I thought I was at a fancy French restaurant, or that like the waiters the food was hiding from me. It is said that good things come in small packages; the Fusion Restaurant was an exception to this vague rule.

Reviewed January 27, 2017

I have been in Ubud for almost a month and found this place halfway through. I have been trying to go different places everyday, but have ended up at Fusion 3 times now. Each time I have got a different Curry. The Curry is some of the best I have every had. They have 4 different kinds and I have tried the Red, Green, and Yellow, all equally good. I have been told by friends that the Carmel pork is amazing as well, but just haven't been about to get over how good the curry is to try anything else! They price is average around 50-70k for most dishes, but worth it!