“Delicious food, fantastic service”

Bali Harum Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 68 Coffee & Tea in Ubud
Description: Bali Harum Resturant serves all day breakfast We have Balinese Indonesian Thai and Western Food
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a light meal and ordered a mi goreng and nasi goreng and a detox juice, the food smelled amazing cooking and lived up to the aroma, fresh delicious food with amazing service from Harry and his family.
Would definitely recommend, very reasonable prices, great food and great people Matur Suksma!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

Just simple, local food but with lovely flavours, good prices and a big smile on the face of the staff. Would definitely come back.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Really lovely balinese food!! Beautiful flavours! Signature chicken dish fantastic. Very friendly helpful staff. Limited menu actually available but we were very happy with their suggestions and our ultimate choice!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Great spot for people watching and good location. My nasi goreng was bland; very western. Prawn crackers able to roof your house or resole your shoes. My partners sweet and sour chicken was tasty (but to me looked like it was out of a jar!) Service friendly. Bintang and Sprite cold and refreshing.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 14, 2017

I've been in Bali for more than 3 months now, so I've been to a lot of restaurants and I know what to expect when going to a local restaurant. Went there for dinner around 9.15pm and it was probably one of the worst warungs I've been to:
- Got the wrong drink at first
- We were 3 people taking up 2 small tables, instead of walking around the table the waitress always reached over both tables when bringing my food/drinks. Because of that she dipped her finger in my soup & almost spilled it.
- We waited almost 30 mins for our food even though the restaurant was almost empty
- The food had absolutely no taste
- The tables were extremely shaky, almost spilled our drinks a few times

All in all a complete waste of time and money

Date of visit: September 2017