Tripadvisor
Ubud
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews pool access room monkey forest short cut egg station quiet area honeymoon suite main town shuttle bus buffet breakfast rooms are large stayed here for nights shuttle service away from the hustle and bustle a wonderful stay pools ahara spa
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I arrived in Ubud, Bali on 27th December 2019.
We had originally booked two other Hotels which we canceled after we saw the shocking state they were in.
What a beautiful reception I received. Sri, behind the front desk checked me in efficiently. I was shown to my pool access room and everything explained to me.
Each room has a 1.5 L bottle of still water that can be refilled from the big filtered water dispensers. Then on the third day each bottle will be replaced with a new bottle. The Hotel rooms are clean and beautiful , the staff are attentive and go beyond the call of duty to be helpful. I lost my reading glasses in the pool one morning when I jumped in the pool I notified front desk on my way out, when I go back to the Hotel the afternoon they gave me my reading glasses.
Room service is always efficient. The rate included daily breakfast but after 3 days I was tired of it, so we didn’t eat at the Hotel very often. Every night your bed will be turned down for you, and the staff is very attentive to turn down one or both sides. A lot of attention to detail. Well done Ubud Wana resort!!
Thank you Sri!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Ninastyl
Ubudwana, Manager at Ubud Wana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear valued guests,

Thank you for recognizing our hardwork, especially your compliment given to our team member.
We look forward to welcoming you back in near time.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

Ubud Wana Resort! Had to be the best place I stayed in Bali, i wish i just stayed there instead of going to kuta!

Staff are so warm, friendly and welcoming
Rooms, immaculately cleaned!
Breakfast, you have the usual bacon eggs etc... but everyday they add in a few traditional Balinese dishes which i found exciting! Also the egg station- hands down the best omelet i have eaten in my life!
So the location is great, you walk out there are lots of eating places on a not too busy road. They offer a shuttle service into town for FREE!!! Also if you wish to walk to town there is a short cut next to the monkey forest which is worth taking.

Most of the attractions are closer to Ubud. So you save on traveling time.

I loved the fact that they had 3 pools, so you have your quiet time to read a book, just take in nature without being disturbed. I felt like i was in another world away from my crazy daily life. A place just to relax and unwind

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear valued guests,

Thank you for your very good feedback, can't wait to welcoming yo back for another good experiences.
we would love to pamper you again.

Reviewed January 4, 2020

I stayed at 4 different resorts in Bali and this was my favourite. As well as the staff being so accommodating, the location was perfect. You're right beside the Monkey Forest and the resort has a shuttle service that leads straight to Ubud. Definitely get the breakfast included! They make a mean omelette. The only disappointing thing was their pool. Maybe because it was very quiet during the time I went, but the water didn't look like it had been cleaned.

Date of stay: October 2019

Dear valued guests,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us, the pool is cleaned on daily basis but sometimes due to raining the water may look not as clear as on normal season. We shall take more care on this.

Reviewed November 27, 2019

From the moment we arrived to the moment we left everyone at the Ubud Wana Resort made our stay very special. Everyone is so attentive and genuinely cares that you are well looked after. The room was beautiful and extravagant, the breakfast was delicious and there are even 3 pools meaning one never gets too busy. Honestly can’t wait to go back so we can stay here again!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ubudwana, Manager at Ubud Wana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2019

Dear valued guests,

Thank you for the best review, we can't wait to welcoming you back home.

Reviewed November 15, 2019

Had a lovely 3 nights at the resort. Staff friendly, respectful, polite and very helpful. Clean, tidy room. Would definitely recommend. Near the ubud monkey forest. Enjoyed the braai night with entertainment at the resort.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ubudwana, Manager at Ubud Wana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2019

Dear valued guests,

Thank you for recommending Ubud Wana Resort, it is value us a lot.