We stayed in this hotel three days in September 2010, and only because in ubud was so difficult to find a room .All the bathroom was with moho, the toilet was very very dirt, nobody had clean it in the last weeks. The tiles around the bath were also full of filth. The sugar bowl (for breakfast) had ants.I dont recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 14 rooms newly renovated set in traditional Balinese architecture, surrounded by lush tropical garden and rice field blended with the sophistication of modern hotel facilities, serene comfort, excellent family service grace all element of Puri Dalem Cottages. The 14 rooms come equipped with air conditioning, idd phone, mini bar, amenities, bathtub and shower with hot and cold water. There is a choice of rooms facing to the swimming pool, garden and fish pond, the open veranda with table and chair, daily coffee or tea, sugar and hot water in the jug set on your coffee table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Puri Dalem Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Dalem Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Puri Dalem Hotel
- Puri Dalem Cottages Ubud, Bali