Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nails and reflexology

Great opi polish and reflexology! Prices weren’t expensive either :) The reflexology was a great... read more

Reviewed May 27, 2019
georgiav692
via mobile
Great spa!

This is my go to place for Balinese massage and beauty treatments in Ubud. Very clean and the... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

from $65.00
More Info
from $61.25
More Info
All reviews foot massage balinese massage hair wash shellac manicure neck and shoulders hour massage couples massage body scrub relaxing experience ubud palace treatment bath pressure opi 10aud oil pampering
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Great opi polish and reflexology! Prices weren’t expensive either :)

The reflexology was a great add on whilst getting my nailed painted and it was very relaxing! The air con is great and there is wifi. Lovely girls as well!

Date of experience: May 2019
Rembulan U, Owner at Rembulan Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2019

Dear Guest

We are delighted to know that you had an awesome nails and reflexology experience in Rembulan Spa Ubud,
We thank you for your review and look forward to serve you again!

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to get one last massage before we embarked our really long journey back to the States and ended up at their doorsteps. They were prompt and quick to accommodate both of us. I had the Balinese massage- it was beyond amazing, and very soothing and relaxing focusing on the right places (for me, it’s my back and shoulders from being a dentist). I would highly recommend this spa to everyone!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time and an excellent review of Rembulan Spa Ubud. We are glad to know that you had a very pleasurable experience, we are really appreciated for your recommendation. look forward to serve you again!

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Rembulan Spa is clean, professional and amazing in regards to massage!

I had Ulpa, she was thorough, applied appropriate pressure, and hit all the right spots! I highly recommend you ask for Ulpa!!! One of the best reflexology massages I have ever had and I have been to a lot of them all over the world!

I didn’t make a reservation, yet they were able to accommodate to me and only had to wait 5 mins. They are very flexible in scheduling and price is amazing. Location is in a prime spot, near Ubud Palace!

Dear Mr. Divyabapa,

Thank you for your time and an excellent review of Rembulan Spa Ubud. We are glad to know that you had a very pleasurable experience, Thank you very much for good recommend to Rembulan Spa and professional mannerism from our staff (Ulpa).look forward to serve you again!

Reviewed May 4, 2019

we had a couple of average massages before we found Rembulan Spa that we ended up going back on 3 separate times to have a number of different services, The Bali massage were fantastic, sometime its better to pay a couple of dollars more and get that extra bit of Wow

Date of experience: April 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you for your time and an excellent review of Rembulan Spa We are glad to know that you had a very pleasurable experience,look forward to serve you again!

best regards

Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

Excellent spa! The girls here are fantastic! Really good firm massages, reflexology and lovely mani/pedi’s! We came here four times during our stay in Ubud and loved every massage/treatment we had. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank TannaW9

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to know that you had an awesome experience in Rembulan Spa, We thank you for your excellent review and appreciated the time and care in explaining all the various massages and the hospitality.
look forward to serve you again!