Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nails and reflexology

Great opi polish and reflexology! Prices weren’t expensive either :) The reflexology was a great... read more

Reviewed May 27, 2019
georgiav692
via mobile
Great spa!

This is my go to place for Balinese massage and beauty treatments in Ubud. Very clean and the... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

from $65.00
More Info
from $61.25
More Info
All reviews foot massage balinese massage hair wash shellac manicure neck and shoulders hour massage couples massage body scrub relaxing experience ubud palace treatment bath pressure opi 10aud oil pampering
Selected filters
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Took the deep tissue massage after travelling for 25 hours. My body feels much less tense and much less relaxed now! Also it’s super cheap so definitely worth your money

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

Me and my wife went there for a couple massage, I had the deep tissue massage which was very good however my wife had the relaxing one but unfortunately was not satisfying. In general the place is clean but the atmosphere needs to be more relaxing as the lights were all on and the air condition was high and the music was distracting until we requested to change it.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

I had a mani and pedi here and my husband massage and pedi. The place is clean, they did a really thorough job with the pedicures and our feet were baby soft and smooth after. It is air-conditioned and has relaxing music and is perfectly located. My husband said the massage was as good as the really exxy spas we went to for a fraction of the price. I would recommend it. One thing that could be improved is a bit more choice in the regular (non-OPI or shellac) colours, maybe some pinks.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2018

Came back to Rembulan spa second time with my wife.
My wife love their massage and spa a lot.
For me i think that it is average only.
Price wise, it is affordable
location: easily accessible and easily found
Recently they are renovating their shop front
Reception staff is definitely polite and kind, able to recommend u therapy base on you need.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Engjie
KadekShantikaD, Owner at Rembulan Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2018

Dear valuable guest,

thank you for your time time to do spa treatment and we wish you enjoyed your spa experience at Rembulan Spa, It would be our pleasure to hear you come again and again and get yourself pampered with a variety of relaxing treatments.

looking forward your next visit

Reviewed December 26, 2018

Awesome time spent with wife.. It was quite relaxing. We had taken a couple spa during our stay at Ubud. Completely rejuvenating after the session. We took the 2 hour massage service..

Date of experience: January 2018

Dear valuable guest,

thank you for your time for time to do spa treatment and we wish you enjoyed your spa experience and it is our pleasure to make you rejuvenating of your body at Rembulan Spa, we are very happy to make you return to feel various treatments on your next visit.