Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nails and reflexology

Great opi polish and reflexology! Prices weren’t expensive either :) The reflexology was a great... read more

Reviewed May 27, 2019
georgiav692
via mobile
Great spa!

This is my go to place for Balinese massage and beauty treatments in Ubud. Very clean and the... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

from $65.00
More Info
from $61.25
More Info
All reviews foot massage balinese massage hair wash shellac manicure neck and shoulders hour massage couples massage body scrub relaxing experience ubud palace treatment bath pressure opi 10aud oil pampering
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

I had a mani and pedi here and my husband massage and pedi. The place is clean, they did a really thorough job with the pedicures and our feet were baby soft and smooth after. It is air-conditioned and has relaxing music and is perfectly located. My husband said the massage was as good as the really exxy spas we went to for a fraction of the price. I would recommend it. One thing that could be improved is a bit more choice in the regular (non-OPI or shellac) colours, maybe some pinks.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2018

Came back to Rembulan spa second time with my wife.
My wife love their massage and spa a lot.
For me i think that it is average only.
Price wise, it is affordable
location: easily accessible and easily found
Recently they are renovating their shop front
Reception staff is definitely polite and kind, able to recommend u therapy base on you need.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Engjie
KadekShantikaD, Owner at Rembulan Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2018

Dear valuable guest,

thank you for your time time to do spa treatment and we wish you enjoyed your spa experience at Rembulan Spa, It would be our pleasure to hear you come again and again and get yourself pampered with a variety of relaxing treatments.

looking forward your next visit

Reviewed December 26, 2018

Awesome time spent with wife.. It was quite relaxing. We had taken a couple spa during our stay at Ubud. Completely rejuvenating after the session. We took the 2 hour massage service..

Date of experience: January 2018

Dear valuable guest,

thank you for your time for time to do spa treatment and we wish you enjoyed your spa experience and it is our pleasure to make you rejuvenating of your body at Rembulan Spa, we are very happy to make you return to feel various treatments on your next visit.

Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised with sterilizer being utilized. Girls patient & friendly. Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. Had excellent pedi & shellac for 240000IDR.

Date of experience: December 2018
KadekShantikaD, Owner at Rembulan Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable time to do spa treatment and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your spa experience at Rembulan spa.
we do hope you will come again and and get yourself pampered with a variety of relaxing treatments in our spa

Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

I popped in for the Relaxing Massage as I did not want anything too deep. I got seen straight away and the staff were very gracious and professional throughout. The massage was as described. You get to wash off at the end and they bring you a cup of black tea downstairs. For the price I would say this was a good massage! I am not an expert in this field but would not say the massages are clinical but if you want some gentle relaxation it is a nice place. A few days later I had a full leg massage which I thought may be a bit deeper than the Relaxing massage however it was also pretty gentle and included the feet and toes too. Again I got seen quickly and the staff were very friendly. You cannot hear the traffic noise and although the salon settings are not spick and span for the price it was fine!

Date of experience: November 2018