Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage in Bali

Very friendly professional staff. I chose the basic hour, essential oil massage with medium... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Steven M
via mobile
Massage in Ubud

This place is one of the best for massage. The staff is very friendly and professional. I liked the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kdalak

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $10.00
from $13.80
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews ginger tea balinese massage jalan bisma chocolate body scrub fresh papaya hair creambath four hand massage foot wash foot massage manicure pedicure great massage fruit minute massage free pick hot stone massage professional staff couples room
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked Sundaymornimg online for a first treatment at Putri2. A surprise for my husband and a present to myself. I booked a green tea spa treatment and for my hubby a four hand massage for 90 minutes.
I was glad I booked online cause we’re not the only ones! Both my husband and I enjoyed it very much. Clean, dedicated staff and great service! Thank you!!

1  Thank gigil542
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On our last day at Ubud we went for the royal massage and it was simply amazing ! The staffs were so adorable and they make you feel at ease. I also had a beautiful flower bath. I loved the massages and facial and recommend everyone to try them!

1  Thank Wardahwm
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was great to have a massage at this place. Atmosphere is so nice and staff was very friendly. I recommend a balinese massage for 1 hour

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing, the therapists here are very professional and incredibly good at what they do! We have gone for times in the past two days and every time is as fantastic as the last

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tried the Traditional Balinese Body Mask (Boreh) Package. Its balinese massage plus mask.

It my first time to try it, its good and relaxing.
Right amount of pressure.

The fruit after massage is a plus, but did not like the ginger tea.