Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage in Bali

Very friendly professional staff. I chose the basic hour, essential oil massage with medium... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Steven M
via mobile
Massage in Ubud

This place is one of the best for massage. The staff is very friendly and professional. I liked the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kdalak

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $10.00
from $13.80
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews ginger tea balinese massage jalan bisma chocolate body scrub fresh papaya hair creambath four hand massage foot wash foot massage manicure pedicure great massage fruit minute massage free pick hot stone massage professional staff couples room
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2019

I had a 90 minute Balinese massage.
The masseur seemed disinterested and spent a lot of time on my calves, stroking up and down with no purpose, the rest of the massage lacked any enthusiasm and pressure though I asked for more pressure, it was just light stroking
Usually in Bali for a massage with oil they give you disposal pants so as not to put oil all over the clients...not here.
In the waiting area, when they asked what massage oil I wanted and gestured to the display tray, all but one of the glass stoppers on the bottle were broken off....I should have taken that as a sign of standards and left then.
This place is not your cheap massage spa, but the massage was terrible.
It must be the masseuse I had, as everybody else gives this place great reviews.
I’m mystified?

Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

and I recommend it to everyone i would be

I wish if they can open more places around bali happy if i visit again Very good

Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

This spa is a little hidden, away from the main street but it's so worth the visit! I consider their Exotic Balinese massage one of the best I had. The price is a little more than what you pay for but the facilities and amenities are worth the price! I'll be coming back to this spa place on my next Ubud visit!

Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely incredible— the services, the facility and the staff. I have never had a spa experience this excellent. I got a massage, green tea scrub, hair cream bath and facial. I’m still on a high from it feeling totally pampered and taken care of ♥️♥️Support these incredible people!!

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Amazing SPA, a bit more expensive than any street spa in Ubud but delivers great value with incredible massage and beautiful facilities. Always book through WhatsApp, people know how good it is, it was almost impossible to get it without booking!