Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Massage in Ubud

This place is one of the best for massage. The staff is very friendly and professional. I liked the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
kdalak
Chocolate scrub treatment

Oh what a great experience of therapy at the Putri ubud Spa 2 at Moneky Forest. It was so relaxing... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Shanaz S
Doha, Qatar
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $10.00
from $13.80
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews ginger tea balinese massage jalan bisma chocolate body scrub fresh papaya hair creambath four hand massage foot wash foot massage manicure pedicure great massage fruit minute massage free pick hot stone massage professional staff couples room
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

and I recommend it to everyone i would be

I wish if they can open more places around bali happy if i visit again Very good

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This spa is a little hidden, away from the main street but it's so worth the visit! I consider their Exotic Balinese massage one of the best I had. The price is a little more than what you pay for but the facilities and amenities are worth the price! I'll be coming back to this spa place on my next Ubud visit!

Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely incredible— the services, the facility and the staff. I have never had a spa experience this excellent. I got a massage, green tea scrub, hair cream bath and facial. I’m still on a high from it feeling totally pampered and taken care of ♥️♥️Support these incredible people!!

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Amazing SPA, a bit more expensive than any street spa in Ubud but delivers great value with incredible massage and beautiful facilities. Always book through WhatsApp, people know how good it is, it was almost impossible to get it without booking!

Reviewed June 9, 2019

Visited this place while travelling and enjoyed every single second. From the check in to the check out everything has been absolutely amazing!
We got the 5 hr package and I wished I had the time to do another one straight after!
I felt so relaxed and regenerate.
I highly recommend this SPA.

Date of experience: January 2019