Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage in Bali

Very friendly professional staff. I chose the basic hour, essential oil massage with medium... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Steven M
via mobile
Massage in Ubud

This place is one of the best for massage. The staff is very friendly and professional. I liked the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kdalak

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $10.00
from $13.80
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews ginger tea balinese massage jalan bisma chocolate body scrub fresh papaya hair creambath four hand massage foot wash foot massage manicure pedicure great massage fruit minute massage free pick hot stone massage professional staff couples room
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

This spa is a little hidden, away from the main street but it's so worth the visit! I consider their Exotic Balinese massage one of the best I had. The price is a little more than what you pay for but the facilities and amenities are worth the price! I'll be coming back to this spa place on my next Ubud visit!

Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely incredible— the services, the facility and the staff. I have never had a spa experience this excellent. I got a massage, green tea scrub, hair cream bath and facial. I’m still on a high from it feeling totally pampered and taken care of ♥️♥️Support these incredible people!!

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Amazing SPA, a bit more expensive than any street spa in Ubud but delivers great value with incredible massage and beautiful facilities. Always book through WhatsApp, people know how good it is, it was almost impossible to get it without booking!

Reviewed June 9, 2019

Visited this place while travelling and enjoyed every single second. From the check in to the check out everything has been absolutely amazing!
We got the 5 hr package and I wished I had the time to do another one straight after!
I felt so relaxed and regenerate.
I highly recommend this SPA.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

My daughter (15), my husband and myself visited this spa on our way into ubud. Prior to coming we contacted the spa via email and received a quick response. We all had three hours worth of services: massages, facials and my husband had a pedicure. Although the prices are a tad bit higher than some of the spas in the area; the cleanliness and professional of the employees is far greater. They provide free transportation to and from hotels in the area. Would definitely recommend this spa if you are looking for a relaxing day to unwind.

Thank you and we will be back!