1,651 results
All reviews our honeymoon the river river view suite morning walk edge pool every hour village walk hourly shuttle afternoon tea welcome drink morning yoga local village pool villa ubud experience every staff member restaurant staff balinese culture
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We just stayed four nights in this very love small hotel. Words cannot describe. We had many activities planned, but canceled our activities for we just wanted to relax at the resort. The staff is amazing and very attentive. We ate every night at the Kepitu restaurant on site and every meal was yummy. I am gluten free and the chef did an amazing job. The staff remembers your name and what you like to eat and drink. Doni is a beautiful young lady who made our meals very special. Don’t miss Friday night for Balinese dancing. We ate all the Chef Specials and they were beautifully presented and delicious. I will definitely come back. Also we had a couples massage, facial, and body scrub and Pedicure. The prices were very reasonable and the results felt great. Thank you Kayon for the great stay!!!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank LindaBMarshall
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

There is so much I could write about this place, it is simply incredible. The most incredible views, rooms and dining in Bali and most importantly very well priced. The staff here goes above and beyond for everything!! Reading all of the positive reviews about this place I thought I knew what to expect but I really had no idea. From the second we arrived to the time we checked out we were treated with so much hospitality it was unreal. The most important thing was that I have a wheat allergy so traveling and dining can be very tricky especially in a foreign country. I told the staff when I arrived and they made sure every server knew to prepare my food gluten free, which they understand very well, no matter what I ordered. I celebrated my birthday while I was there as well and they made me the cutest gluten free cake with a hand written note from the staff. It was especially touching. We did the cooking class experience - highly recommend but be prepared to EAT - so much food. And the massages were amazing. I could write forever about this place and the people but you really need to go an experience it yourself. Seriously considering skipping plans to go somewhere else next year so I can come back and stay at Kayon again.

1  Thank sandersen10
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Fantastic place to stay, just outside of Ubud. Convenient and friendly shuttle that runs you from the hotel back into town. They do morning yoga, a complimentary tour to the rice fields next door and a great breakfast - morning is covered. Afternoon you can swing into town or do an activity near by (monkey forest, cooking class) and/or lounge by the pool. Restaurant is also very good and a nice option for dinner too.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

i have nothing bad to say about Kayon, the staff are nice and welcoming, the location is beautiful... but the rooms and grounds are pretty average compared to other places i have stayed in Bali so I felt the value for money was... less. I just felt it was not very unique and compared with most other resorts

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank drshahi2017
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at The Kayon for the first part of our honeymoon and it was incredible! Everything from the stunning views to the food to the staff was perfect. We stayed in a villa with an awesome view of the waterfall, and the room was clean and relaxing. Breakfast became something we looked forward to every day - fresh juices and Balinese treats all with a view of the jungle. The staff is all very kind and meticulous, and make your stay personal and fun. We took advantage of room service and the spa when we were looking to relax by the pool for the day, and the free shuttle into Ubud center is super convenient for the days we wanted to explore or eat downtown. The staff was also super helpful in arranging transportation to reservations outside of the shuttle route. Our only regret is we didn’t stay longer!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Caroline K
The Kayon R, General Manager at The Kayon Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear Caroline K,

The warmest greetings from The Kayon Resort, Managed by Pramana Experience.

Thank you for choosing the Kayon Resort Ubud for your honeymoon destination and thank you so much for taking your valuable time to write a review and sharing your experiences to your lovely friends and family about your stay at our home the Kayon Resort Ubud recently. It is our honored and a pleasure for having you stayed at our home The Kayon Resort Ubud and very delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the resort location, your room's, in house facilities the infinity swimming pool, shuttle service, food and beverages served at Kepitu Restaurant and etc. beyond your expectation

Thank you so much for your great feedback and recommendation and looking forward to welcome you back to our home the Kayon Resort Ubud or at our new resort/ The Kayon Jungle Resort that already opened since August 2018.

Best Regards