Putu Parwati Massage & Beauty Salon
Bliss!

Reviewed July 7, 2018
LucyLabido
Ubud, Indonesia
Best massage I've ever had.

If you're in Ubud and need a real massage, go to Putu. She asks you during the massage if the... read more

Reviewed March 31, 2018
Claus R
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Ubud
from $50.00
More Info
from $50.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 7, 2018

Went for 1 hour Balinese massage tonight and it was the best I’ve ever had! Extremely well trained and very lovely staff. Left floating on air! Going back again tomorrow

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

If you're in Ubud and need a real massage, go to Putu.
She asks you during the massage if the pressure is ok and adjusts accordingly which is very nice.
I highly recommend her!

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

We went to ibu Putu’s place for a couple’s massage after reading the reviews on tripadvisor. Ibu Putu is definitely a wonderful masseuse who knows exactly what to do. Her massage is probably one of the best I’ve had. Her genuine warmness is very calming. The only downside is that the salon is very old and unkempt. Ibu Putu does offer massage service at your hotel or villa. If you happen to be in Ubud and craving for a good old traditional Balinese massage, ibu Putu is definitely the one to call!

Reviewed December 25, 2017

Putu, the owner is an expert. I can rate her massage as the best I got on my two weeks Indonesian sojourn. The price they charge is extremely modest.

Reviewed December 19, 2016

I had the fortune to meet Putu while I was in Ubud during August 2016. She is truly an expert in massage. She is very professional and a pleasure to talk to. In addition, I know she teaches Yoga and is also excellent. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed December 16, 2016

I met Putu during my first days in Bali. I decided to go to her precisely because she was radiant and had a very calming energy, when I went inside to ask for the prices. Her place is down-to-earth and friendly. During the massage, you will probably hear mantras playing in the salon, so that everybody can relax deeply. If you are looking for someone who has gentle hands and a soft, healing touch, you should definitely give it a try. She has a great knowledge of the body, as she also practises Balinese yoga. She stays in touch with the local healers of the island regularly to improve her abilities. Besides her massage, she is a good friend. She will take time to sit with you and get to know you. I came to Bali alone and she introduced me to so many people that I suddenly had a community of local people around me who were unconditionally loving and welcoming. She herself is a mother of two children and I spent good amount of time with her family.

1  Thank Işıl K
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Great place for a very good massage. The staff there were very friendly and welcoming.
I had 5 massages during my week stay in Ubud. I also had a facial and a body scrub which was excellent and very well priced. If I come to Ubud again I will definitely come here again. I won't bother trying other places.

Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

Whenever you want a good massage, go directly to Putu. She has magic hands and gives you a magical massage. The place is simple and the prices are good.

1  Thank Zwillingsseele
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Be warned - this place is not at all what the reviews suggest it is.
Brutal deep tissue massage (not what I asked for). After complaining about the pain the scary-looking man pressed even harder and started scratching me. I left in a lot of pain and after a friend remarked on a scratch, I discovered I was covered in scratches - on my arms, back and neck. I couldn't believe it. Massages should never leave broken skin, particularly Balinese ones.
See the photos I've included for the injuries I sustained from the "animal" masseuse that attacked me.
Please avoid this place.

2  Thank JSEBO00
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! Having grown up in Bali it is a shame to see the smaller boutique massage parlours slowly disappear - unable to compete with the surge of the massive chains. Putus gorgeous little salon is not far from the main strip but certainly a nicer shift in pace. I had a 90min Balinese massage with hot stones and it was incredible - and as cheap as you will find these days. Putu was a gracious host offering me a ride home as part of the service and a chance to see a traditional tooth filing ceremony in the coming days. Avoid the chains! Keep the smaller authentic places alive!!

1  Thank Georgina M