I stayed @ Ubud In n because all hotels in Ubud was fully booked in Aug 2009. i stayed here for 2nights 3 days. The first time we entered the room, we were totally shock because it was not as we expected and not as great as the picture i saw on the internet.
Things that i don't like about this hotel.
1. it was DIRTY! the bedspreads was dirty, dusty in many places, the dustbin inside the room was disgusting (it should be placed outside the room)
2. It was noisy, you can hear the noise of television & people talking beside your room. probably because some of the hedge are not cover with wall.
3. hot water inside bathroom didn't run well.
4. I pay $100 for 2 story room. but we heard that other hotel nearby has the same price but much more better room. so its overprice then.. better try other hotel!
Things that i like is only the LOCATION.. that's all!
Staff was moderate.. breakfast was very basic.
Overall.. NOT RECOMMENDED!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Inn Ubud. Please relax and enjoy at our property. Our staff will assist you during your holiday with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ubud Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Ubud Inn Bali